Performance, signing and a surprise.

The rest of the week went by and you have been having a lot of fun in the classes. For the most part you've been playing games or helping the students take English tests. For the classes that actually taught and was in Japanese, Niall sat behind you and the two of you past notes to each other. The things he wrote to you were so sweet and funny you could help but blush and laugh. From time to time, the teachers would look at you with a strange look and you told them sorry each time you had drawn attention to yourselves. Within half an hour with each teacher that taught lessons, they had gotten used to you and Niall laughing that they tuned you out. When school finished, the boys would rehearse on stage since it was smaller that what they were used to.

During break lunch and after school when rehearsal was done, you noticed Zayn would always come to your class room and talk to Shiori. They seem to have really been hitting it off but you thought they were really just bonding as good friends. You had thought wrong completely. It was Friday just hours before the little concert and you were hanging out with your friends on stage. Zayn and Jelsie exchanged looks. The two of them walked outside the doors whispering.

"I really want to ask her." Zayn said.

"Then do it." Jelsie said softly.

"But what about Sachiko?" He said worried.

"Make her surprised."

"It better be surprising for her. You know how she is towards the ones she loves."

"Why would she not be okay with it?"

"I don't know one of her best friends is dating her sister?"

"That may be true but she understands people."

"I hope she understands this."

"She will. I've known her for the longest time. Trust me."

"Okay."

The two of them came back inside and joined the conversation. It was more of a game of would you rather than a conversation but either way things got intense. About half an hour later, Jelsie gave Zayn a nudge who soon after asked Shiori if she can help him get drinks for everyone. She nodded happily and the two of them got up heading for the vending machines outside. Suddenly you heard a scream a voice belonging to Shiori. You rushed outside only to see them hugging and Zayn giving her quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey! What are you doing?" You rushed to them and pushed Zayn away from your sister.

"I kinda asked her out and she said yes...." He said.

You took a moment to take it in. "What?!"

"Yeah. And I helped hook them up." Jelsie smiled giving a thumbs up.

"And you hid this from me?" You questioned them.

"Yeah we kinda wanted it to be a surprise. Besides wasn't it obvious though?" Zayn asked.

"Kinda. I mean yeah you two were spending a lot of time together but I didn't think you felt this way about each other." You shrugged. "I'm kind of overreacting aren't I?"

"A little. But we don't blame you. The way you found out your sister is dating your best friend." Harry said.

"Were you in on this too Harry?"

"Maybe maybe not." He smiled. "But Jelsie helped out more."

You rolled your eyes and the principal came in letting you know school is about to get out and come straight here. Right when he finished the bell rang and everyone slowly poured on in large groups. Before they all made it in you and your friends rushed back stage and waited for the principal's cue.