Who are these girls?

In the corner of your eyes you see Niall shake his head. You laughed at his wtf expression. Passing the room the five of you were in, Jelsie didn't see her sister and sister's best friend in the room. She only saw you Niall and Zayn's back so she winked and gave a thumbs up as Harry had his arm around her. That made you laugh even harder.

"Hey Anckas." You walked up to them both and gave them each a hug. "Did Jelsie not bring you guys?"

"Nope. She said invite only." One girl said.

"Pshhhh. The more the better I'm sure. Right boys?" You looked back at Niall and Zayn who were nodding in agreement.

"Yeah since we weren't invited we decided to stalk Jelsie and crash the party." The other girl said.

"So you guys were in your car for like what?" You look at the near by clock, "An hour and a half?"

"Pretty much. We got bored of sitting in that car." The first girl said.

Niall cleared his throat. "So you gonna introduce us?"

"Oh right. This is Jelsie's sister Priyanka and her best friend Bianca." You said gesturing towards them. "And I'm sure you know who they are." You added as they nodded and gave them each a hug.

"It's pretty loud outside." Priyanka complained.

"Then stay inside." You said.

"But there's too many people inside." She said in her slightly high pitched voice.

"Ugh go home then."

"I don't wanna though."

"Ugh! Do want ever just no more complaining!" You took a deep breathe. "Niall let's get Devon and Liam together."

You reached for his hand and walked away.

As you arrive down stairs, you notice Liam and Devon sitting on opposite side of one of the sofas. They kept looking at each other but looked away each time the made eye contact. They pretended to look down at their phones.

"We'll push them closer to each other." You said putting quotation marks around push. "It may help break the ice too."

He nodded and the two of you walked to the opposite sides of the sofa.

"Hey guys how's it going?" You smiled making Devon scoot over and Niall made Liam scoot over too. Both of them were sitting right next to each other.

"I'm good." Devon said blushing.

"Same here." Liam said as Niall nudged him.

"Talk to her." He whispered in his ear.

"What about?"

"Anything. It's totally obvious she likes you and you should make a move." He tried to encourage you.

"So Liam." Devon said shyly. "Sachiko gave me a good idea for you do eat soup."

"I can't use spoons though. I don't like to."

"You don't have to." You said. "Devon show him."

"No. You do it." She blushed and then whispered in to your ear. "This is no way to flirt with him."

"Hey at least you're talking to him." You said.

"Okay." she said. "This is how you do it Liam."

She grabbed an imaginary bowl and pretended to drink it. It made him laugh and somehow that led to other random conversations. Seeing them begin to get along you hinted to Niall "let's go." And you two went outside to get some fresh air.