Time back home

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked sounded more confused than happy as he walked to the girl, about his age.

"I just wanted to see you. It's been so long since we've seen each other!" She said smiling and hugged each of the boys.

It took you and the girls a while to process who the mysterious girl. Then it hit you but not the other girls. You whispered to them who it was. Each one of you gasped at the realization.

"Ummm..." Devon shyly walked up to the boys and the girl. "Are you Sophia Smith?"

"Yes. That's me. Liam's ex girlfriend."

As strange as it was , something was off about her and you didn't know why.

"Why is she here? Liam and her are just friends right? She better know Liam is taken." You thought to yourself.

You were about to think of more but a voice behind the families spoke up. "Do I not get a hi?" The voice said and a beautiful girl, a little older than you guys stepped up.

"Oh my gosh. Danielle Peazer?" You spoke up. "I'm such a fan of you. I love--" It hit you: they are both Liam's exes and were here and you didn't know why.

"What about me?" Paul came out from the crowd and you all ran to give him a giant bear hug.

"Why are your exes here?" Devon asked as it hit her as well.

"We heard he was coming back from Japan so we wanted to greet him." Sophia said with a hint of sass and with that you rolled your eyes.

"She is so up to something." You thought to yourself.

"Well it's been quite long time since we've seen each other." Liam smiled.

"This isn't the place to talk you think?" You said.

"We can all hang out at my place." Niall offered.

Your friends nodded and headed for the cars. You the boys and girlfriends hopped in the van, the Anckas were with Liam's exes and the luggage while the families took their own cars. Because there was barely enough room, you and the girls simply sat on your boys' lap.

"What's wrong babe?" Liam asked noticing how awkward Devon looked.

"I don't want your exes here. I'm sorry Li. I just don't feel good about them being here." She said clearly worried.

"Give them a chance. Please. We broke up because of tours and we've moved on. Besides I won't never cheat on you. I don't understand why anyone would even think about cheating on you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I am so glad we met. And Niaiko encouraged us to talk. That was the best day of my life." Liam smiled and slightly tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her even closer.

"You promise we'll always be together?" She asked giggling as she felt his arms tighten around her waist.

"I promise." He lightly kissed her neck, glad her hair was up; he clearly didn't want to loosen his grip around her.

She smiled. "I love you so much Liam."

"I love you more." He whispered between neck kisses.

"That is not possible." Devon giggled.

"Oh really?" He challenged

"Yep." She turned towards him better and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Okay you win. You love me more." He gave in.

You smiled softly as you could see in his eyes that he loved her so much. It was clear he was just being Liam, doing things to make his girl happy. Suddenly you felt the arms around your waist tighten. Being lost in your thoughts, it startled you when you saw Niall smiling.