Haters gonna hate fans gonna be fans

Nervous and a bit scared to know what was inside, you slowly opened the two boxes found just outside your room. Just as the tape came off, confetti bursted out. You screamed as it scared the crap of you. Your friends heard you and rushed in.

"Sachiko! What happened? What up with the boxes?" Your girls asked.

"I- I got these two boxes from s-someone and there were no names on either. I- I was curious to know who it was and I wanted to see of the name was inside." You said still startled by the confetti.

Devon picked up an envolope that had your name on it and opened it up. Her eyes filled with worry as she read what was written on it. As she finished reading it she handed it to you.

"You're not gonna like this." She said sadly.

You took the paper looking at her unsure. Looking at the bottom of the letter, you were a bit hurt. It was from Niall girls.

"Hey bitch, how in fucking hell did you get with Niall? Are you really that worthy? You don't deserve to be with him and you two don't even look cute together. You won't last long just you watch. Niall can do so much better than you."

The letter went on saying the meanest things possible. The other girlfriends got letters too, saying basically the same thing. The letters were so cruel and hurtful, all five of you girls broke down sobbing. The Anckas didn't know what to do so they just gave you each hugs as did the boys. You and the girls started to feel a little better but it was clearly not enough to stop all the hating.

"Girls." Liam looked at the Anckas. "I know you want to comfort your friends as well but can you give us a moment?"

Although they did not want to go at all, they respectfully left the room. But before they did so, they took the boxes in their arms.

"What are you gonna do with those boxes?" Harry asked as wrapped his arm around Jelsie.

"We're gonna fucking throw them out. These haters don't know what the hell they're talking about. My girls deserve to be with you boys much more than they do." Bianca said clearly pissed off.

"Okay. Thank you." He said smiling the best he could.

As soon as they walked out the door and closed it, you couldn't help but cry even harder. It was like you didn't want the Anckas to see you cry like this. You loved them so much and usually you weren't ashamed to do anything in front of them. And seeing you cry so hard didn't help the other girls. You all huddled together and sobbed together. When you saw Cami cry because of the haters, you wrapped your arms around her neck. She wasn't the type to cry so you knew if she was crying, it was bad.

"Girls." The boys tried to say. "We're sorry. We should have known the fans would get jealous. If we did, we would have kept it on the down low."

"No." You shook your head as your eyes ran out of tears. "It's my fault."

"What are you saying?" Niall said. "No way in hell it's your fault!"

"Yes it is!" You nearly shouted. "If I didn't get in a huge fight with my parents and left my house, I wouldn't have had the chance to meet you Nialler! And if I didn't meet you I wouldn't have kissed you and we wouldn't have started dating!"

Niall wrapped one arm around your waist and pulled you close. When you were close, he placed his other hand on your neck.

"Please don't say that. I am so happy we met and fell in love!"

"Sachiko." Jelsie whispered tears still running down her face. "Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. They're just jealous because they want to be with our boufriends. It's none of our faults."