epilogue

The boys ended their last concert of the tour with huge bang as usual. With their close bonds with 5 Seconds of Summer and Ed Sheeran, their friends had joined them for the last concert. Singing along, making banter, talking to the crowd, it was a fun kind of chaos. majority of the time you and the girls gotten tweets from fans asking for you to come out. of course they asked before the concert started, but either way you all did and they were so happy to meet you all. However to your surprise, the boys had called you girls 5SOS and Ed on stage to sing WMYB with you. Normally you do sing the song, but you sing in the crowd. by the end of the song, everyone came out for the final bow of the tour. 

The boys continued to tour and make new music as the years went by, getting well deserved breaks on the way. after being on two tours, Zayn had finally reached out to the boys. Even though there was a pretty big fall out between them after his departure, but they reconnected and were back on good terms. He and Perrie got married but did tour, Zayn still a soloist and Perrie still with Little Mix. 1D, 5SOS, LM, and Zayn would all come out to each others' concerts when time permitted and it was great catching up. Videos were made, photos were taken, laughter filled the air and the sense of family was present.

3 years of dating and Niall had proposed to you at the last concert of the tour. Tears of joy rolled down your face. the crowd screamed in excitement and happiness. Cami Devon and Jelsie ran out from back stage and group hugged you. Fans tweeted you both in congratulations and you had replied to as many as you could. Even while touring and making music, Niall used a good portion of his free time helping plan the wedding. 10 months later and you were Mrs. Horan. You told yourself you wouldn't cry during the ceremony, but you were way too happy not to. and Niall's speech during the reception made you tear up even more.

"Sachiko. I am so glad I had met you 4 years ago and i asked you to marry me. You have made me the happiest man alive especially when you said yes. I still remember you were upset about a fight you had with your parents. but that's when I saw you on my way  home. as soon as you looked up at me, I fell in love. Even with red puffy eyes and tears running down your face, you still looked beautiful and as I got to know you more and more on the drive home, your soul grew more beautiful. as the years went by, I began to learn more and more about you. Even to this day, I am still learning new things. I can't wait spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Sachiko."

You stood up and kissed him. As soon as your lips touched, all the guests cheered, making you both laugh yet blush. "And I love you Nialler. Thank you for staying with me no matter what was happening. Though all the rumors, all the fights, all the drama, you stayed. Thank you for everything. And you took the words right out of my mouth. Being with you makes me the happiest I ever been and ever will be. I have learned so much about you over the past four years, but there is so much I still want to learn about you. I love you with all of my heart Niall."

just over a year later Harry and Jelsie got married. Another wedding for Zerrie soon followed and then Levon and finally Lami. Making music was hard as you were all growing your own little families, but the boys managed to balance it out. even after "retiring", you all remained closest of friends. Going to one another's homes, you would all sing old songs while the kids would play in the backyards. it became so normal for you all to just walk in without a warning and no one complained. the kids were all very close with each other and it was like a tradition. when they were older with their own family, they would come to each others' home all the time with their kids.

---------

Sorry this ending isn't so good. I couldn't think of how to end it. but yeah... it's finally done. :D Took three (ish) years to finish but I did it. I hope you all have enjoyed it.