It's coming.

~three days before the party~

"So you still want to find an outfit for the party?" Niall asked as the two of you laid under a tree at a near by park.

"Yes please. But let's look at what I have first before we shop. Maybe I can make something cute from what I have." You replied. Suddenly your phone vibrated and it read mom. "I have to take this."

He nodded as he caught a glimpse of the screen. You got up and went a towards the swings. After about five minutes, you came back ready to cry.

"Love? What's wrong?" Niall stood up and held you close.

"My parents want me to come back home. I miss them so much but I don't want to leave you either." You buried your face into his shoulder. Pretty soon you couldn't stand anymore and you two fell to the ground.

"We're going to your house and we're gonna figure this out." He held you tightly. "You're not alone I promise."

"Really?" You sniffed looking up at him as you tried to wipe your tears.

"Yeah." He smiled. He stood up and help you up. "Let's go talk to them."

You nodded as he wrapped his arm around you and walked to the the car. It took about half an hour to get home and seeing you through the windows, your parents rushed out and squeezed you tight.

"Where have you been? We've been worried sick." They asked.

You looked back at Niall who was a few feet away and you held out a hand for him. "After that fight, you both told me to pack my things and leave. So I did. Niall found me alone on the streets and let me stay at his house."

"How long will you let her stay in your home?" Your dad looked at Niall.

"She can stay as long as she wants. Sir, I have come to really love your daughter. I think she feels the same. Right?" He pulled you closer making you smile.

"Mom. Dad. I do love Niall a lot and I want to stay with him forever." You smiled. You saw the look in your dad's eyes so you added. "But please dad there is no reason to hurt Niall. He wouldn't do it to me."

"Okay. Here's a deal, you can stay with Niall, but you need to continue and finish high school. Okay?" Your mom said.

"Okay. Good deal." You smiled. "I'll talk to my teachers and ask for make up work."

"Good thinking." She smiled back.

You were so happy you gave both your parents a big hug. "Thank you so much!"

"You better visit us though." Your dad said.

"Of course dad!" You exclaimed.

"Go have fun." They said as you ran back to Niall.

"Okay!" You called back from the car.

As you and Niall drove away, you played One Direction's newest album midnight memories.

"That was very nice of them." Niall said over the music.

"Yeah. I'm really glad they understood and let me stay with you." You smiled.

Neither of you knew what else to add to it so there was an awkward silence. Until he broke it and asked, "do you want to go eat and then shop for a cute outfit for you? The mall is just right there." He pointed towards a building a few blocks away.

"Sure!" You said happily.

The two of you sang along the music until you got there.

"Food first or shopping?" He asked as you got out of the car.

"Food. I'm hungry." You smiled and took his hand.

"Nandos sound good?" He pulled you closer.

"Definitely! I've never eaten there but it smells amazing when I pass by." You exclaimed.

He smiled and the two of you talked and talked as you got there and were seated. As you finish your food, you giggled.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He wiped his face with his slightly dirty hands.

"No no!" You bursted out laughing even harder. "But now you do. Here" you gave him a napkin.

"Why did you laugh in the first place?" He had great curiosity in his voice.

"You and my brother would get along so well. I haven't seen him in so long."

You smiled. "He's in college now."

"And how am I like him?" He asked laughing his cute laugh.

"You both are the only people I know who can eat so much." You giggle.

The check comes and you both reach for it. "I got it Sachiko."

"Are you--" You were interrupted by his cute smile.

"Yeah I'm sure." He said giving you a wink.

The waitress took the check and quickly came back. The two of you left a few minutes later and went shopping for the party. It took at least two hours to find the perfect outfit. It was a cute ocean blue strapless and a skirt to match with it.

When you arrived home, you began to do the laundry making sure you washed your new clothes. You texted your friends about the party as you waited.

"To Jelsie, Devon, and Cami

Hey girls! You would not believe. I'm Niall's girlfriend and Liam invited me to his valentines day party! He said I can bring some friends and I pick you three. Text me back ASAP! Love you!" You texted.

Not even ten minutes later, Jelsie being Jelsie, she texted, "OMG! Yay you! And you know I'm coming!"

And about half an hour after that, Devon and Kammy wrote back. Devon texted, "oh my gosh! I am so going! And you and Niall! <3"

Cami, you can tell, was not as excited. "Yay? I'll go just to get away from my mom."

What she didn't know was she was about to fall in love with one of the boys.

~right before the party~

Finally the day of the party arrived and Liam just loved your cooking so much from the first day he requested to help him make some food. You woke up early to cook trying to not wake up Niall. It didn't go so well as the smell of the food woke him up. He tried to take a small piece from one of the dishes but you gently slapped his hand away.

"Not yet." You said. "I'm not done setting up the dish. If there isn't enough room on the plates you can have to left overs."

He pouted slightly but nodded. "Okay." He gave you a kiss. "Because I love you."

"I love you too." You whispered.

He walked to the pantry to find something else to eat until he got to sample.