Let it begin!!

Still in the bathroom with the boys, you probably took at least a hundred pictures with them. Maybe having a little too much funIn the middle of the photo fun in the bathroom, you all suddenly hear a knock on the door. The boys raced to the door almost crashing into it. As they opened the door, they were in for a little surprise: their family dropped by.

"Hi!" They all yelled in excitement and they get so lost in conversation, they forget about you standing awkwardly in the back.

"Umm.... Hi." You spoke up. Niall rushed to you and pulled you closer to the families.

"Hey everyone! This is my girlfriend, Sachiko!" He exclaimed.

"Hi nice to meet you! Such a pretty one." Everyone greeted you with warm hugs.

You all go to the living room and talk about how much the families missed their boys. Their moms made you laugh as they tried to embarrass them, Niall in particular.

Slowly more and more people arrived to the party. And you began to worry about your friends so you went to the room you left your phone in and noticed a text from Jelsie. Turns out, she texted you an hour ago.

"Umm so hey I kinda need Liam's address. I'm gonna pick up Cami and Devon on the way."

"Oh shit sorry. I was talking to the boys' families." You texted back adding the address and within about an half an hour they finally arrived.

You and the boys greeted your girlfriends. "Hey guys these are my friends I told you about." You point to Jelsie. "This is Jelsie."

"Ooh what a sexy name." Zayn said just as Harry said, "She's so cute."

They looked at each other eyes reading, "she's mine!"

You snapped your fingers to get their attentions. "Anyway the other two are Cami and Devon." You gestured to your other two best friends.

Liam looked down the line and saw Devon and looked down blushing as soon as she meet his gaze. Louis walked up to Cami wrapping his arm around you.

"You're a cute one." He said trying to flirt with her but she walked away.

"Hey Sachiko, are we allowed to eat?" She asked you. Your eyes widened in surprise and you pulled her aside.

"You can eat if you be nice to Louis okay?" You waved your finger in front of her face.

"You know I only came here to get away from my mom." She said. "But fine I'll play nice."

"Good there's food in the kitchen and in the back." You pointed towards the kitchen and the sliding door leading to the back.

Pretty soon everyone separated and did their own things. Cami, with her food sat in the backyard, was minding her own business. Louis tried to get her attention by doing his usual Louis stuff. Zayn and Harry argued about who got Jelsie, who was on the couch talking to Devon. Devon looked at Liam from time to time. Liam was with Niall who was in his natural habitat: the kitchen munching on the food. Liam and Devon blushed harder each time they made eye contact with each other Niall noticed where Liam was looking and smiled. He told him he would be back in a second, looking everywhere for you. You were up and about taking pictures. Overhearing Zayn and Harry's argument about who gets Jelsie made you crack up so you took a few photos of them.

Finally Niall found you and said, "We have to get Devon and Liam together. Thing is Liam can't do it. I guess Liam is the shy one."

"You asked him if he likes her? Geez Niall nosy much." You joked.

"No. I was talking to him and he would look past me and then blush. I looked behind me and she would be blushing too." He took note.

"Okay I'll talk to Devon, and convince her to talk to Liam." You laughed.

"But don't make it out of the blue." He paused. "Oh I know we should get them on the same sofa and I'll nudge him to talk to her."

"Let's do what ever makes you happy." you smiled kissing him.

Zayn walked in with two random girls. "Vat's happening here?" He said covering his eyes.

"We're gonna try to hook up Liam and Devon." You laughed.

"Okay." He laughed. "Anyway. Do either of you know these two girls?"