Finishing that stage with good news

As he was going back and forth between where the paint was and the stage, it was getting harder and harder for Zayn to ignore Harry and Jelsie flirting. Jelsie was leaning against the wall and Harry stood in front of her awfully close and had an arm above her head. Although it made him a bit jealous, Zayn knew if Jelsie was happy, so was he. Plus she did promise that she would help whoever she didn't pick to be her boyfriend. It's not bad having a little challenge trying to prove your love to someone.

Each time Zayn came back to the stage, you and Niall can see more and more jealousy in his eyes. Neither of you wanted to say anything but it did come to the point where it was super obvious that Zayn was a bit jealous.

"It's Harry and Jelsie isn't it?" You spoke up before he left for his last round.

"Yeah. I really want to be with her but if she doesn't pick me, I gotta respect that. Is it that obvious?" He turned around.

"A little yeah. Let's take a break. Niall and I already have one platform done." You said sitting at the edge of the stage.

"Wow already?" He said.

"Yup. I guess you were too focused on Harry and Jelsie to focus." You laughed.

"A little." He laughed back. "By the way I did notice Louis and Cami leave. Where did they go?"

"They're trying to get more people to buy tickets." Niall said.

"And hey are you trying to get off the topic of your jealousy?" You asked.

"Maybe." He paused laughing. "Well it's like not that I'm exactly jealous. If she's happy so am I."

"You just wish it were you, huh?" You unintentionally interrupted.

"Yeah and I respect that she really likes him. It just like makes me want to prove my love more. I " He smiled.

"You're strong." You wrapped your arms around him.

"I try to be." He hugged you back. "Can I paint?" He asked excited as he saw the paint in the corner of his eyes.

"Wow way to get so off topic." You laughed. "But yeah let's get back to work. Niall, babe, let's not work the tall sets yet okay? Let's just do the small things first."

He nodded. "Do you want any tall sets Zayn?"

"No not really." He shook his head.

"Okay no tall sets it is. Now that I think about it I don't know if we have time. We only have less than three weeks. And it would probably take more than three weeks to do something as big as this." You said.

You all get up and Zayn goes straight for the spray paint, starting at the walls upstage going down. You and Niall began to work on the second lift. In the middle of building the third lift you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You checked to see you it was and noticed it was your sister Shiori.

"Hey guys. I'll be right back. It's my sister." You said heading towards the end of the stage.

You didn't feel like using the stairs so you just hopped of the edge. Niall followed you making sure you wouldn't fall, knowing the stage was high and you were pretty clumsy. Luckily you landed safely on your feet but unluckily right when you landed, the vibrating stopped so you decided to call her back. Within a few seconds she picked up the phone. The two of you started talking for a while. Niall tapped you on the shoulder and showed you a note on his phone:

"I don't want to make too much racket but I also want to work on the set. With much love babe is it okay if you talk further from the stage?"

Understandingly you nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking out. You talked to your sister for about an hour or two.