The love drama

You and Niall were sitting at one of the tables eating when he noticed you looking away from time to time and wasn't sure as to why. Finally he looked where you were looked and nudged you.

"Is everything okay babe?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's just that he's talking to someone and something doesn't feel right about it. If only I could see her face." You said.

"I see. Well don't worry about it. At least he's not bothering you anymore." He smiled.

"I know but it doesn't feel right." You said trying to see the girl's face.

Niall stood up from the table and held out his hand. You took it and he pulled you to your feet then towards Aaron. As loudly as he could he called Aaron who looked at the two of you unsure. The girl had turned around to curious to what he was looked at.

It was your sister he was talking to. Her eyes read she was scared and wanted to get away from him.

"Shiori!" You said surprised.

"Get him away from me. I don't like this." She told you in Japanese.

"Okay. Where's Zayn?" You asked.

"Bathroom I think." She said.

"Okay." You looked at Niall. "Take her to Zayn."

He nodded but you could tell he didn't want to leave you. You looked at him letting him know you would be fine. Unwillingly he took Shiori's hand and walked away. Aaron tried to follow but you got in his way.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking down at you.

"I want you to leave." You said.

"You just told me to stay and find someone. I found her." He looked around for her but it was too crowded to see.

"Yeah well that is my sister and she has a boyfriend. By the way did you not see the look in her eyes? She was scared as hell." Anger started to raise in your voice.

Devon Jelsie Cami Louis Harry and Liam spotted you alone with Aaron and were worried so they came up to you. Seeing them come closer, Aaron stepped back as if scared. You looked behind you and saw they were coming. You rose your hand gesturing them to stay where they were.

"Aaron, leave. I don't want you here anymore." You said.

"But you sad I can stay if I don't bother you." He said stepping back as he saw the look in the boys' eyes.

Niall came back with Zayn and Shiori. Niall started to head towards you but Liam grabbed his arm.

"She doesn't want us to get involved." He said.

"But she will get hurt." Niall said with worry in his voice.

"Just trust her." Harry said. "She did say it was her fight."

Suddenly Aaron turned and walked away. You walked to your group of friends your face was unsure.

"What's wrong?" Niall rushed to you.

"He said he would leave us but again after that stunt I don't know." You felt tears form in your eyes.

"Why are you crying babe?" Niall cupped your face using his thumbs to gently wipe away your tears.

"I thought we were just friends. This isn't the Aaron I know. How am I supposed to go to school without him bothering me?" You stepped in crying on his shoulder.

"I will go to school with you." Niall held you close.

"You can't. The girls who don't know about us--" Suddenly Louis bursted out singing "they don't know about us". "Louis now isn't the time."