Four

"Justin?" I whispered. He looked at me and walked over to me. "Hey Heaven." He smiled. I hugged him tight and tears streamed down my face. "I missed you so much." I mumbled against his chest. "I missed you too so much." "We should leave them alone so they can talk." I heard mom say and then they left the room. I pulled back and I was about to kiss him when he turned his face so I kissed his cheek instead. I frowned. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "We're not together anymore." He simply said. "What do you mean?" I asked, releasing my arms from him. "I have a girlfriend." He quietly said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "G-girlfriend?" "Yeah." Now I got mad. Even angry. "What happened to 'I won't find a girl like you ever again.' Or 'I will always love you'? But now I understand why you stopped calling and texting me. You just replaced me. I can't believe you. I was there for you ALL the damn time. You promised you wouldn't forget about me, but you obviously did forget about me. YOU FUCKING PROMISED JUSTIN!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." Justin mumbled. "Your sorry means nothing to me. For the past two years I've been down. I barely smiled. I couldn't be happy, because you weren't here. My friends tried to get me a boyfriend, but I refused because I was waiting for you, Justin. I was waiting for you to come back. I used to cry myself to sleep, because I was missing you so much. But I guess you weren't missing me at all since you found someone else. Probably someone better. But don't forget I was there for you when no one else was. I cared for you when no one else did. I loved you when no one else did. I know you better than anyone. But when she breaks your heart, don't come running back. You broke your promise and my heart." I told him, looking straight in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Heaven. I really am. I stopped calling you, because it hurt me hearing your voice. I missed you too much and it just hurt when I heard your voice knowing I couldn't be there with you and then Ally came along and we started to hang out. I started liking her, because she reminded me of you."

"You know what? I actually don't want to hear it. Tell my mom I'm out." I said and walked out the door.

Then the tears started to fall that I was holding back. I can't believe him. He forgot about me. He replaced me. He promised me. He fucking promised me. "Hey, are you okay?" I turned around and saw Drew. I shook my head and hugged him. "I'm not okay." I mumbled against his chest. "What happened? You want to talk about it?" He asked worried. I pulled back and looked at my house. I saw Justin staring at me. At us. "Can we just go inside please" I whispered. "Yeah sure." He said and led me inside, to his room. "So do you now want to tell what's wrong?" "He's back, but he broke his promise." "You mean your boyfriend?" "Ex boyfriend." I corrected him.

"He found someone else. Someone better. I can't believe him. He forgot about me and found another girl. The day before he left he told me he would never be able to find a girl like me again and that he will always love me. I was so stupid to believe him." I ranted. "I'm just so stupid." I sobbed. Drew pulled me into a hug. "I waited two years for him to come back. I couldn't get over him. It was too hard." "He's stupid for letting a girl like you go. Really. It's his loss." Drew said, trying to make me feel better. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" "For just listening to me and my crap." Drew chuckled. "No worries. Like I said; you can trust me like I can trust you." He said. I pulled back and smiled small as he wiped away my tears. "I know what you need right now. Stay here. I'll be right back." Drew said and left his room.

<>

A few minutes later he came back with ice cream, chocolate and a movie that makes you cry so much. Remind me again why I judged him? He's amazing. "I really don't understand why they say you're a jerk." I admitted. "Because they judge me without knowing me." "You're actually pretty cool." I smiled. "So are you." He smiled back and pressed play. During the movie I fell asleep with my head resting on Drew's shoulder.