Eighteen

Heaven

"Charlotte?!" I asked surprised. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I noticed she had a bag with her. "I ran away." She replied. I let her in and walked her to the living room. "Oh hey Justin. Didn't know you were here." Charlotte said. "Hey." He said. I turned to Charlotte. "What do you mean you ran away?" I asked her. "The only thing my parents do is fighting. It's like they don't even care about me anymore. I bet they don't even realize I'm gone." She explained. "So now you wanna stay here?" "Yeah if that's possible of course." "I'll have to ask my mom and we both know she will let you stay on one condition. That you have to let your parents know you're staying here for a few days." I told her. "Yeah I know." She sighed. "Babe, I need to go. My dad just texted me." Justin said. "Awh." I pouted. "I don't want you to go." "You will see me at school tomorrow. Should I pick you up?" He asked. "Yes." I smiled. "Okay now I really gotta go." He said. "Bye. I love you." He pecked my lips. "I love you too." He pecked my lips one more time before leaving. "So you're back together?" Charlotte asked. "Yep." I smiled. "I'm happy for you." She said.

Justin

Charlotte was looking weird at me. She was giving me glares. But why? Why would she do that? I didn't do anything to her. I don't even know her that well.

It was Tuesday night and everyone was at Heaven's house like usually. By everyone I meant Charlotte, Alice, me and also Heaven of course. We were all sitting in Heaven's room, watching a movie. "I'm gonna go get some drinks." Heaven said, standing up while pausing the movie. "I'll help you." Alice said and they both left the room. I looked at Charlotte. She was looking weird at me again. "What's up with you? Do you have problem?" I asked her. "Yes, you." She replied with no emotion. "What do you mean?" I am so confused right now. She came closer to me. So close that our nose were almost touching. "You took my best friend away from me. She's always hanging out with you. She never has time for me anymore. You stole my best friend." She hissed. "I didn't steal her. It's her choice with who she wants to hang out with. And I didn't take her away from you. She moved." "I am getting her back. Stay away from her." She hissed again before sitting down. Okay. What the fuck did you just happen?!? What's her plan? I need to find out why she's doing this and trust me; I think the other reason is so much more than this one. Alice and Heaven came back with drinks and candy. Charlotte acted like nothing happened, but I couldn't let it go.

"Justin, I know there's something wrong. Don't deny it." Alice said, turning to me. We were in the car going home. "Charlotte is up to something." "What make you think that? I think she's nice." "When you were downstairs getting some drinks, she basically threatened me. She said that I took Heaven away from her and that I stole her and stuff. She even told me to stay away from Heaven. That girl is crazy." I told her. "I believe you. I saw how she was looking at you." I heard her say. "But" She continued. "I'm sure Heaven didn't. She always sees the good in people. Never the bad. Like with Drew. I warned her, but she didn't listen." I sighed. She's never going to believe me.