Ten

Justin

"You're breaking up with me?" Ally asked with tears in her eyes. "Yes." I said, sad I had to do this. "Why? Is there someone else?" "No, there's not. Honestly, I don't want to do this. But I have to; because I'm moving back to where I used to live. It's on the other side of the country and I already know we won't last if I move away." I explained. "I'm sorry. I still love you." "I understand." I wiped away her tears and hugged her.

Dad decided to move closer to Heaven and her mom again. It's been like a month since I left Heaven again and we've been texting and calling almost every day. I finally got my best friend back. Thank god for that.

So I'm leaving tonight. Heaven doesn't know I'm coming, but her mom does know about it. It's a surprise. She'll be so happy. I just know it. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Ally said, still hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you too." I kissed her head and pulled back from the hug. "Can we just break up when you're leaving? It's only 10am and you don't leave until 8pm." "That sounds perfect to me." I chuckled.

Heaven

Mom told me she got a surprise for me, but she won't tell me what it is. She says I have to wait. Yeah well I hate waiting and I don't really like surprises except Jason's because they are just amazing. I love them. Speaking of Jason. I hope he's coming back soon. I miss him so much.

"You're gonna be late." Mom said, walking into the kitchen. "Not if I leave." I checked the time on my phone. "Right now." I finished. I took my bag and said bye before I left for school. Drew was already waiting for me. "Hey babe." I greeted him and pecked his lips. "Hi." He smiled. We got in the car and I drove to school. When we got there, we went straight to our lockers since we were almost late.

"You're late." Alice said as I opened my locker to take my books. "I know. C'mon." I closed my locker and took her wrist and dragged her behind me as I ran to class. I can't afford to be late again, because then I'll get detention and I just hate it. We just walked in the classroom when the bell rang.

"You're lucky this time, Heaven." The teacher said. I fake smiled and sat down in my usual seat in front of Drew. "Didn't think you would make it." I heard Drew chuckle. I turned to look at him. "Just shush." I laughed.

My teacher was in the middle of teaching when someone walked in. I didn't even bother to look who it was. I just didn't care. "Oh Justin, you're back?" The teacher said. Wait. What? Justin? I looked up and I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. He's back? For good? He looked at me and smiled. "Yes." He replied. That made me just so happy. "Take a seat." "Thanks." He said, taking a seat in the back where he used to sit in every class. "Did you know he was coming back?" Alice whispered. I looked at her. "No, I didn't. Did you? He didn't tell me anything." "He probably wanted to surprise you." "Yeah probably." I sighed, looking at him.

Drew was having lunch with his friends while I was sitting outside with Alice just talking about stuff. You know the usual. "So do you think Justin's back for good?" Alice asked. "Yeah, I guess so since he's going back to school here." I answered, taking a bite of my sandwich. "I hope you guys get back together." I heard Alice mumble. I gave her a look. "What? You guys were like the cutest couple ever." She said. "Yeah whatever you say. I'm with Drew now." I laughed. "Not for long anymore." She said. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Everyone knows you and Justin are meant to be together. And we all know he still loves you." "But Justin and I won't happen anytime soon. I'm with Drew now." "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Alice looked behind me and smirked. What this time? I sighed and was about to turn around when I noticed someone standing behind me. "Missed me?" The oh so familiar voice asked. "Justin!" I yelled, getting up and basically jumping in his arms to hug him.  "I missed you so much." I told him. "I missed you too." "I am so happy you're back." I said, pulling back from the hug. I really missed his hugs. I just really missed him. "Me too." "Are you staying now for good?" Alice asked. "Yep." I smiled. I got my best friend back forever. I don't need to miss him anymore. I have him back and I won't let him go again.