Fifteen

Heaven

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I carefully sat up, trying not to wake upJustin. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. He was still sleeping. He looked cute. Really cute to be honest. I sighed, not taking my eyes off of him. What happened between us? We used to be so happy. We were always smiling and laughing. Always having fun. I wish Justinhad never moved, because then maybe we would be still together. Even though I was together with Drew, I never really stopped loving Justin. He was always on my mind. Yes, I'm heartbroken. Drew used and played me. I should've known it. I got up from my bed and kissed Justin's cheek before taking shower. After the shower I changed into pink shorts and a white shirt. I did my make-up and hair and walked down the stairs to make breakfast.

"Good morning mom." I said. "Good morning. You're up already?" Mom asked surprised. "Yeah, I didn't come home late." I said, putting cereal in a bowl. My phone started ringing. Ugh. I can't even eat breakfast without getting bothered. "Hello." I said, picking up without looking at who was calling. "Heaven, are you okay?"

Alice.

"Yeah, I'm fine I guess." I replied as I poured milk in the bowl with cereal. "I hate Drew so much. He used and played my best friend. I wish he could just disappear." "Alice, calm down. He's not worth it." I said. "SoJustin brought you home huh?" I heard in her voice she was smirking. "Wipe that smirk off your face. Nothing happened." I said. "Yet." I heard her mumble. "Who was that guy you were dancing with last night?" I asked her. "Oh you mean Liam? He's taking me on a date tonight." "Is he cute?" "Duh. I don't go on a date with ugly guys." she said. I laughed. "Alice, I gotta go. I'll see you at school?" "Yeah. Bye." She said and hung up. I laid my phone on the table and continued eating. I heard footsteps on the stairs and thenJustin's voice. "Good morning Heaven." He kissed my cheek. "Good morning mom." He kissed mom's cheek as well and sat down.

I think it's weird for others hearing their best friend call their mom mom. But for me it's normal. I meanJustin lived here for a while. My mom was a mom to him and he still sees her like that. And I don't mind. My mom sees him as a son anyway. Mom gave me a look. "Justin. That's a surprise. Didn't know you were staying the night. I thought Alice was." She said. "Change of plans. Justinstayed to comfort me. I broke up with Drew." "Why? He was a nice boy." "He played and used me, mom. I even saw him kissing another girl." I told her. "Awh. Sweetie, are you okay?" she asked, worried. "Yeah, I'm fine."Justin gave me an I don't believe you look. "I don't think I really loved him anyway." "You'll get through it. I'm sure Justinwill help." I looked at her. "You just say that, because you want us to get back together." I laughed. "I didn't say that." She denied. "But you think it." "Anyway. Your dad called. He wants you to come next weekend." She said. "Okay. I'll go if Justincan come too." I said. Justin's head shot up. "You need to ask your dad." mom said, getting up. "And I don't know if my dad will let me go."Justin said. "Please." I pouted. "I'll ask him tonight."Justinsighed. "Thanks." I smiled and hugged him. I kissed his cheek when I pulled back. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping. Don't break the house." "Mom, I'm 17. Not 8." "I know. Bye." She said and left the house. I turned to Justin. "And what are we gonna do today?" I asked him. "Watching movies?" He suggested. "Sure. C'mon. You're gonna help me clean the table." I said, pulling him up. "Okay okay." He laughed.

"That was so sad." I said, wiping away my tears.  Justin looked at me. "He shouldn't have died. He was too handsome to die." I cried. Justin chuckled making me chuckle as well. We watched this chick flick. Justinhad even bought ice cream on his way back when he went home to change clothes. He said this is what I needed and he was right. I really needed it. "So what are we gonna do now?" I asked. Justin smirked. "Something fun."

"That's not fair. You cheated." I yelled as our score came on the screen. We were playing Just Dance 4 on the Wii. "I did not cheat." Justindenied. I glared at him. "Picking me up and putting me in the kitchen is so not cheating." I said. "I was helping myself." He said. I burst out laughing. "You're funny." "So what song now?" He asked. "Call me maybe." I smiled. "Oh no." Justin groaned.

"I threw a wish in the well
don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
and now you're in my way." I sang really loud while dancing.

"I'd trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
but now you're in my way." Justin continued.

"Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showing
Hot night, wind was blowing
Where you think you're going, baby?" I sang and kind of yelled.

We ended up dancing randomly instead of doing the steps that we're on the screen. Justin and I couldn't stop laughing. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I stopped dancing and laughing and I saw who was calling. "Don't pick up." I heard Justin say. He was looking over my shoulder. It was Drew. I listened to Justin and declined the call. I don't want anything to do with Drew.

------------------------------------

Could you please check out my story called "My Little Angel"? You can watch the trailer here at the side =====>

And a picture of Heaven's outfit is also at the side.