Sixteen

Justin  

"Dad, Heaven's mom invited us for dinner today. You wanna go?" I asked, entering the house. He was watching tv, but turned to look at me when he heard me. "Sure." He smiled. "Ooh. Now I get it." I smirked. "You like her. But too bad. You can't date her." I told him, sitting down next to him. He looked confused. "If you two date, I can't date Heaven. So don't even think about it." I said. "And besides, Heaven is trying to get her parents back together." "Why did they break up?" Dad asked. "Her dad cheated on her mom, but then the woman who he cheated with when he was still with Heaven's mom cheated on him and they broke up. Complicated, I know." I explained, "Heaven is going to her dad next weekend and she asked me if I could come with her." "You can go if it's okay by her dad." "Thank you dad." I smiled.

Heaven

"This smells delicious."Justin said as we both walked into the kitchen. "Oh hey Justin." Mom said and gave him a hug. "Where's your dad?" She asked. "In the living room." I replied. "I'm gonna go say hi." She said and then walked out the kitchen. Justin turned to me as soon as mom had walked out. "What's your plan?" He asked. "My plan?" I asked confused. "We both know that you didn't just ask me to go with you to your dad. You're up to something." He said. Damn. He knows me too well. "Why do you have to know me so well? I can't keep any secret from you." I whined. Justin chuckled. "I know you better than you know yourself." "I know. That's not fair." I pouted. "You're so cute. Anyway what's your plan?" he asked.

I was about to tell him when mom walked back in. "I'll tell you later." I quickly said. Mom looked weird at us. "What's going on here?" She asked. "Oh nothing. It's about Alice. Don't worry about it." I lied. "You're so bad." Justin laughed as we walked back into the living room. "Learnt from the best." I said looking at him. "Hey! I'm not bad." Justindenied. "Whatever helps you sleep at night babe." I laughed.

I sat down next to Jeremy and started talking to him about random things until I noticed the tv was turned on. I looked at Justin. "Why is my tv on?" I asked. "Because I wanna beat your ass in this game." He said, taking some random game for the Wii. "You don't even know how to play it." I smirked. "That's why you will explain it to me." "No way." I laughed, shaking my head. "I'll win though." He mumbled setting up the game. "You wanna play?" I asked Jeremy as I turned to him. "No, I will be having more fun watching you two play than if I play it as well." He said. "Okay. What you want." "I'm so beating your ass." Justin smirked. "We'll see about that. Let's make a bet. If I win, you have to clean my room for a month." Jeremy laughed making me look at him. "What? I'm too lazy to do it myself." "And if I win, you have to go on a date with me." "Okay. Fine. You're so going to clean my room." I smirked.

"What?!? This is unfair!" I pouted. "YES! We're going on a date."Justin cheered. I gave him a look. "You cheated." "I didn't." "Yes, you did. You switch my controller when I wasn't looking. That's cheating." "I couldn't help myself." He said. "But admit. You're happy we are going on a date tomorrow." He smiled. "Okay yes, I'm happy." I admitted. "But don't you forget we have school tomorrow." "Then I'm taking you on a date on Wednesday." I wanted to say something, but got cut off by mom. "Dinner's ready." She said.

Mom and Jeremy sat next to each other and I sat next to Justin. "So Justin, do you have a girlfriend?" mom asked. I shot her a look before looking at Justin who was looking at me and I noticed Jeremy was looking at me as well. "What? Don't look at me. I just got out of a relationship." I told them. "I know." Justin sighed.

Me and Justingot in our own conversation while mom and Jeremy were talking about god knows what. I'm happy Justin and I have a date to be honest. He always surprises me. I'm excited. I really wanna know where we're going. But I don't like that I didn't win. I really wanted him to clean my room for a month ya know. That would have been awesome.

I walked in school and went straight to my locker. I sighed as I took my books I needed. I actually miss not driving with Justin to school, but now Alice gives him a ride since they're basically neighbors. I looked at his locker, but he wasn't here yet. Class is about to start. I sighed once again as I closed my locker and went to class. Class had already started when Alice and Justin came in laughing. I don't know why but I felt jealous. I rolled my eyes and looked away. The teacher told them not to be late anymore or they will get detention. Ya know. The usual. Someone sat down next to me. I didn't even bother to look. "Hey." he whispered. It was Justin. I just ignored him. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "Just leave me alone." I quietly said. "Okay then." He said.

Do you have one of those days that you're just feeling down and you have no idea? Well I'm having one today. I don't feel like talking to anyone today. They have to leave me alone.

I was on my way to the cafeteria since it's lunch when I bumped into Drew. "What do you want?" I hissed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ki-" "Save it. I don't wanna hear it. We're over." I said, interrupting him. "Give me another chance." He begged. "You told me you only needed one chance. You got it, but blew it. I don't give second chances to people who don't deserve it." I told him before walking away. I just sat down when Alice and Justin sat down at my table as well. I sighed. "What?" I snapped when I noticed they were looking at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alice asked. "Nothing." I mumbled. "I gotta go." "Where are you going?" Justin asked. "Somewhere." I replied and left school.

Justin  

"What's up with her?" I heard Alice ask. "I wish I knew." I sighed. Heaven is acting weird today. There's something wrong and I need to know what. I think I know where she is.