Twenty

Heaven

It's been a week since that Justin cooked for me and some things has changed. Justin has been acting weird lately. I don't know what's wrong, but I want to know it. And I will figure it out sooner or later. Maybe Alice knows what's up. "Hey Alice. Do you know why Justin has been acting weird?" I asked her. "How am I supposed to know? You're his girlfriend." She replied. "But if you really want to what's up, you should ask Charlotte." "Why?" "Just ask her." "Okay. Okay." I said. "Charlotte!" I yelled.

A few moments later she walked into the room. "Yeah?" "Why is Justin acting so weird lately?" I asked her. She sighed. "I'm not supposed to tell you, but you're my best friend and you need to know that Justin's got a crush on me." She confessed. Wait! What? "What?" Alice and I yelled at the same time. "But Justin says he loves me." I said. "When did he tell you?" Alice asked. "A few days ago." Charlotte replied. I looked at Alice. She was shaking her head which meant do not believe her. But honestly I don't know what to believe. I have to talk to Justin, because right now I'm confused.

A few hours later I drove to Justin's house and knocked on the door. "Hey Heaven." His dad said, opening the door. "Hi. Is Justin home?" I asked. "Yeah he is in his room. You know the way." "Thanks." I smiled and walked up the stairs. I could hear two people talking. I recognized Justin's voice and the other voice belonged to a girl. I knocked on the door and walked in, but apparently they didn't hear me because what I saw when I walked in broke my heart in million pieces.