Epilogue

"Daddy!" A 3 year old girl yelled as she ran to her dad who just walked into the livingroom.

He picked her up and hugged her.

"Hey princess." He said and kissed her cheek.

His beautiful wife walked down the stairs with their one year old daughter in her arms. He put his oldest daughter back on her feet to take his other daughter.

"Hey babe." He said and kissed his wife on the lips.

She watched as her husband played with their 3 year old daughter. She could have never believed that she would have this happy. She wouldn't want it to be different. Neither would he. They have everything they need and want. Nothing will ever change their hapiness.

Heaven and Justin got married on July 24th 5 years ago.

One year later their beautiful daughter Laura was born.

Their youngest daughter Sophie is turning 2 in a few days. She wasn't really planned, but Heaven and Justin can't imagine their life without her.

Justin and Heaven grew up.

They went through a lot.

Things changed.

But memories will forever remain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This was the last chapter. :( 

I know some of you wanted another sequel, but I really want to publish my new story. 

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and the comments! 

It means so much to me.