Chapter One

*Alexis POV*

I need to run. To get away from all of the pain, the suffering, and neglect. No one cared that I was a part of the pack. They would hit me, scream at me, and ignore me like I wasn't there.

I need to get away from this pack. Oh yeah did I mention I'm a wolf? Guess not.

"I Alexis Lynn Daniels break off any and all ties to the Blue Moon pack." I stated out loud. I realized I'm still on their territory, so I hid behind a large tree and stripped down and shifted.

My wolf was a average sized pure white wolf. I grabbed my bag in my mouth and ran until I was out of their territory. I stopped at a small lake and started lapping at the water.

I went out into to woods to find some dinner and I pounced on a rather large doe and snapped its neck. I brought It back to where my bags were and went in search of some kindling.

I started the fire and roasted the deer. After dinner I grabbed a hoodie out of my bag and used my bag as a pillow and drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are a worthless piece of shit!" my old alpha screamed at me and smacked me in the face. I feel to the ground clutching my cheek. "No one here cares about you! I could kill you now if I wanted to and no one would notice." he spat. "Fuck you!" I yelled back. He grabbed me by the throat, "Don't you ever speak to your alpha like that again or I will not hesitate to kill you!" he screamed, venom dripping from his mouth. "Now leave!" he screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat and shaking. "Its just a nightmare." I muttered under my breath. I heard the snapping of a twig and all of a sudden I could feel eyes on me. Oh my god! I thought. Is this my old pack?! I started shaking. But then a scent caught my nose and calmed me down. It smelled like pine and mint. "Mate." my wolf purred.

Hey this is my first time writing a wolf story so tell me what you think!

Please Vote, Comment, and maybe fan?

Thank you,

-Amy-