Chapter Twelve

*Cam POV*

Where did she go? I've been looking all over the store for Alex, but she is nowhere to be found. I picked up her scent and found out she was in the bathroom.

I walked over to the ladies restroom and knocked on the door. "Babe, you in there?" I asked. I heard some shuffling and then a "Yeah, i'll be out in a minute!".

I waited quietly outside the restrooms. "Ready to go?" I asked her. "Yeah, let's go babe." she answered with a look on her face that anyone could tell she was thinking deeply about something. "What's on your mind?" I questioned, wanting to make sure my mate was alright. "Yeah babe, I'm fine." she smiled.

I paid for our, well Alex's things, and we walked hand in hand out of the store. I knew she wasn't telling me something, I just didn't know what.

*Alex POV*

I don't want to tell Cam about the pregnancy yet, because it isn't a very good time. I've been very stressed and depressed.

I feel like no one cares about me besides Cam. I have barely any friends here and it seems like the pack just talks to me because I'm their Luna, and maybe Cam used his Alpha tone and made them talk to me.

As soon as we got back to the pack house I ran to the kitchen. "Brownies? Do I smell brownies!?" I asked frantically looking for the fantastic smelling treats. "They are right here Luna." Angela, an omega in the pack answered. "Thank you Angela!"

I replied. "You know my name Luna?" She asked flabbergasted. "Of course I do! It's my job to know every pack member! And don't call me Luna, it's Alex." I replied, shaking her hand.

I grabbed a few brownies and bolted up the steps. "I'll catch up with you later Angela!" I yelled with a mouthful of brownie.

I ran upstairs to our room and jumped on the bed. "Hey babe, do you have anything planned for tonight?" Cam walked in the room. "Not that I know of babe." I replied back. "Can we go out tonight?" he asked. "Of course we can. What did you have in mind?" I questioned, so I could dress accordingly.

"Well, all I want to indulge is, dress casual." He replied. Well that narrowed it down. "We'll leave at six, be ready." He warned. "Don't worry. I'll be ready long before that!" I reassured.

At 6:15 I was finally ready to leave. "I knew you wouldn't be ready at 6." Cam muttered. I was dressed in dark wash skinny jeans and my black ugg boots along with a aquamarine blouse and a black north face.

"You're not going to tell me where we're going are you?" I asked. "What do you think?"he said back. " I'm going to take that as a no." I whispered.

We walked through the forest behind the pack house for about half an hour. We stopped at a tree about thirty minutes in.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked. "Of course I know that silly." I toyed. "Well, then close your eyes." he smiled. "Alright." I said hesitantly.

I closed my eyes and was swooped up into a warm embrace. He walked for a little longer and then he stopped. I heard a jingling of something, but kept my eyes shut anyway.

Quickly, I was enveloped in warmth and sat down. "Keep your eyes closed!" he warned. "Alright, alright." I muttered, getting a little impatient. "Okay open your eyes." He commanded.

I saw a beautiful house before me, with an enormous kitchen and living room. "It's beautiful. Is this ours?" I questioned. "Of course, it's all ours." He replied.

"I need to tell you something." He stated. "You can tell me anything." I said, and instantly regretted it because I still hadn't told him I was pregnant.

"We've been together for about 6 months, which have been the best six months of my life. In you, I've found the love of my life and my truest, closest friend. I love you for all you are, all you have been, and all you are yet to be." He paused. "The very second I laid eyes on you, you made everything better.

With you, I'm home. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so much, words can't even describe how I feel about you. You are my soulmate and I want to wake up to you everyday of my life and kiss you good morning. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Alexis Lynn Daniels, would you do me the honor of being my wife?" He requested.

Vote, Comment, and maybe Fan?
Thank you for reading my book. I love you guys so much!

-Amy-✌⚓