Chapter Eight

*Cameron POV*

I rushed Alex back to the pack house, after all our feelings for each other were a lot stronger now that we marked each other. Everytime I was near her, my wolf went crazy. And when I say crazy, I mean bat-shit crazy.

'Mate her! Let us mate her!' he pleaded. "Not until she's ready." I told him.

"Hey baby." Alex said strutting into our bedroom. "Hey babe." I answered looking up at her.

She came over and sat on my lap facing me. "Whatcha wanna do today?" she asked. "It doesn't matter to me babe." I replied.

I put my hands on her hips and she put her arms around my neck. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck and kissed her mark, she shivered.

"You're beautiful." I whispered into her ear. I pulled back and her head was turned, she was blushing. I put my finger under her chin and turned her head so she was looking at me.

We locked eyes and her beautiful emerald eyes sparkled with lust and adoration.

"You are. You're the most beau-" she cut me off by kissing me. I quickly deeped the kiss and licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She denied and I flipped us over and growled.

"We better stop before things get out of hand little one." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"What if I don't want to stop?" she whispered into my ear.

*Alex POV*

"What if I don't want to stop?" I whispered into Cam's ear. He chuckled and then sniffed the air. "When's your birthday babe?" he asked. "Tomorrow." I said casually.

"Well little one, you're in heat." he replied.

I could hear the shuffling of feet in the hallway, and the doorknob turning, Too bad for everyone else, I locked the door. Cam growled, "What's wrong babe?" I asked rubbing his arm.

"Its the unmated males of the pack, they can smell your heat." he started shaking.

This isn't going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I love all of you!

5 votes and 2 comments for the next update!

Please comment, vote, and maybe fan? (:

-Amy-