Chapter Ten

Sorry I couldn't update guys!!! :( I was/am kinda grounded... Ill update ASAP!!! Love you guys.

*Cameron POV*

Today is Alex's birthday and I'm so excited to introduce her to people. She was still asleep, so i got up to do a few things. I glaced down to see her beautiful face, I took in every feature, not missing one detail. "Why did I get blessed with such a beautiful mate?" I thought to myself. She was still snoring softly, so I kissed her forehead and left the room.

I snuck quickly and quietly down the stairs to make her breakfast. I fried up some eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and pour some orange juice and put in on a tray. I walked back up the stairs to put it on her nightstand. 'She'll be awake soon.' my wolf warned.

I hurried downstairs and got my present for her out of the closet. She'll love it, I just know it.

I arranged a few of the nicer, non-slutty girls to hang out with Alex today. I'm sure they will love each other. Their names are Katherine, Alison, Jasmine, Veronica, and Justice.

I walked up to our room to find her chowing down on the food I made her. She LOVES food. "Thanks babe. Best food ever!" she said excitedly. "No problem beautiful. " I smiled.

"I'm taking a shower, do you want to join?" I smirked.  "Don't mind if I do." she said flirtatiously.

*Alex POV*

My wolf goes crazy everytime our mate leaves us. She REALLY wants him to mate us, but I don't know. I woke up to one of the most delicious smells besides my mate. Breakfast. God I love this man!

He walked into the room looking as hot as ever and took of his shirt. 'Boy I can't wait to just lick--' Sweet baby Jesus, she needs to shut up even though she is right. I shut off the link.

"I'm taking a shower,  do you want to join?" he smirked. Soo hot. "Don't mind if I do." I flirted back. We walked into the bathroom and shut the door, and i started stripping to get into the shower. "No, no, no." he said and walked over to me. "I'll do it." he said all too enthusiastically.

He started kissing down my neck and sliding my shirt off my shoulder. I moaned. "Stop teasing me." I said and smashed my lips to his.

He licked my bottom lip requesting entrance which I gladly gave him. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

My wolf took wanted to take over and I knew that Cameron's wolf did too, so I let her.