Chapter Nineteen

*Cam POV*

I woke Thanksgiving morning next to the love of my life, snuggled up against me. I laid my head on her neck and took a deep breath.

I love her smell, I love her beauty, I love everything about her. She is the most gorgeous person on the planet.

The babies started crying and I pulled myself out of bed. It was Scarlett that was crying.

I picked her up and started to feed her a bottle. Then I noticed, she had the same captivating green eyes as her mother. The eyes I fell in love with. I could tell she was going to turn out to be a gorgeous young woman.

I started talking to her.

"Scarlett, you look just like your mommy. I love your mommy so much and I can't wait to marry her. You have her eyes, those emerald green orbs I get lost in every time I look at her. You'll understand all of this when you get a mate. Then you will understand how I feel. You will want to spend every second with them, just hold them and never let go. I just hope you never go through what your mother did. I will never hurt you babygirl." I confessed.

She fell asleep and I put her back in the bassinet. When I turned around I saw Alex in the doorway, she was crying.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Do you really mean all of that?" She hiccuped.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" I questioned.

"That was beautiful." She replied.

"Still not as beautiful as you." I commented.

She walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist.

"I love you." She promised.

"I love you too." I vowed.

After a long, gentle kiss I pulled away.

"So I thought we could start planning the wedding?" I asked.

"Of course!" She exclaimed.

*Alex POV*

"So I thought we could start planning the wedding?" Cam asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"Anything you want." Cam stated, handing me a book full of dresses, bouquets, cakes, etc.

I chose a strapless dress with a sweetheart neck line with a layer of tulle and lace covering it.

The bouquet was a mixture of pink peonies and roses with baby's breath in it also. It's was gorgeous.

The bridesmaids had deep purple wedding dresses that were all different, and their bouquets were purple too.

The cake was three tiers with an intricate design on it.

We finished picking rings, his being a white gold band ingraved with "I'll always love you." On the inside. My ring was shaped like a rose and was gorgeous.

I couldn't wait to marry this man. He is, has always been, and will always be the love of my life.

After we chose everything, I finished our Thanksgiving dinner and set it on the table. I poured us each a glass of red wine and made sure the children were asleep.

"Mmm. This is delicious!" Cameron exclaimed, digging into the food.

"Thank you!" I replied.

We finished eating and I put the leftovers away, getting ready to do this dishes.

As I was starting Cam walked over and took the rag out of my hand.

"Babe, I got this. Take the wine up and go to bed." He stated and gave me a quick kiss.

I went up to bed and laid down. I know what I am and will always be thankful for. My gorgeous fiancé/mate and my children.

Thanks for reading!! Love you all.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, an maybe Fan??

-Amy-