Chapter 10.

A: "guys, I'm bored"
L & R: "same, what should we do now?"
A: "why don't we go and get into our pjs and then make the beds?"
L: "good idea!"
We go into separate rooms and change into our pyjamas, mine are really cute with frills on them, we all bought pyjamas from Peter Alexander. We come into the living area and she shows us where the spare mattresses are. We all drag them into her room and now we have three beds in the floor. We go and get sheets and blankets and make our beds.
L: "why don't we push them together like a giant bed!!!!!"
We push the mattresses together and jump onto the bed.
A: "I'm in the middle!!!"
L: "fine"
R: "do you guys wanna play "have you ever" and "if you had to"
L & A: "OKKKKKK!!!!" We squeal really loudly.
R: "I'll go first!!! I'll ask a question that starts with "have you ever" or "if you had to", and we all have to answer it. Then Amy will ask a question we all have to answer and so on"
A & L: "cool"
R: "ok, if you had to go out with someone and then marry them and stay with them for the rest of your life, who would you choose. Amy I know your answer to this!"
I was sitting there eyeing her off because I always said, if I could go out with anyone in the whole world it would be Levi Miller, but that's a bit awkward to say here.
A: "well Roxie you already know the answer to that"
L: "but I don't!!" Levi says in a little innocent voice.
A: "ok fine, it's you and it has been you for several months now" I look at Levi and say it to him.
L: "well I'm glad, because my answer is you too"
A: "Wowowowowowow, really?"
Levi nods and hugs me he gives me a kiss on the cheek, I'm still not going to go out with hike because I just want to stay really good friends.
A: "Roxie what's your answer?"
R: "ummmmmm, probably Jason from school"
A: "yeah, that's true you do like him a lot don't you? Levi will get to meet him!!!"
R: "YESS!!!!"
L: "who is Jason?"
R: "OMG he's this really cute guy from school!! But he's really popular, and Amy and I stay out of way of the popular group. Ooo you'll get to meet the other people in our squad!"
L: "Awesome!! Can I be part of your squad?"
R: "of course you can silly" Roxie taps him on the nose and I pinch his cheek.
A: "my turn! Ok, have you ever failed a test?"
R: "yes once, an Italian test, so it doesn't count"
L: "yeah a couple of maths and science tests" Levi looks sad
A: "I have never failed a test, but I count getting 57% in a test failing, that was a drama essay, oh yeah Levi what program are you in?"
L: "drama, I'm pretty sure"
A: "YAYYYYY!!!! I'm in drama too!!! Woohooo!! It's so awesome and amazing!"
R: "I'm in media arts, the behind the camera crew"
L: "that's so cool! I guess we don't get to do productions until older years?"
A: "what ya talking about? We do two productions a year in our massive theatre"
L: "wow cool! How big is your theatre?"
R: "it has a massive stage that is over a metre from the seats, with curtains and it seats over 200 people, it also has a upstairs seating area, it's fricking amazing! Over 5 million dollars"
A: "it's a very well funded school, our school gets over 17 million dollars a year"
L: "wow awesome!" Levi is jaw dropping and daydreaming about it.
R: "but the school work isn't that fun..."
A: "we do 10 tests a semester if you're in the academic stream, are you?"
L: "um, I'm not sure, they said I was in AEP?"
R: "yes! You are!! Hopefully we are all in the same classes, anyway enough about school!!! Let's keep playing, Levi your turn"
We play for a few more turns and then Roxie and I decide we need to film our vlog for YouTube.
A: "why don't we do an interview with Levi for this weeks video?"
Levi jumps up and down and we set up the camera.
We start to film.
📷📷📷📷📷📷
A & R: "Hey guys! Welcome back to our channel! We have a very special person with us here today, guess who it is?"
L: "It's Levi Miller!!!"
Levi runs in and lands in between Roxie and I, we are filming sitting on our beds.
A: "So Levi, how did you meet Roxie and I?"
L: "well, we were in the shops and Amy was too scared to talk to me, then we went to the movies and we all became best friends!"
R: "true story!"
We ask Levi a few more questions and end the video, we post it up on our channel and title it 'Special celebrity guest interview!!'
A: "wow it's got 100,000 views already, it's only been 5 minutes!"
R: "wow let me see that" I pass her my MacBook and she looks at it. The view are going up and we watch, wow.

Thankyou for all the nice comments!! Please remember to vote and follow me😌☺️ Thankyou guys! Stay awesome! ⭐️🌟💕🌸💘