Chapter 32.

We go out for lunch at a very lovely Italian restaurant. It is overlooking the Sydney harbour and the opera house.
"You know kid, you went out there and danced he best you've ever danced in your whole life! I'm so proud and I think everyone is the whole country is!!" Miss. Rebecca says while eating some ravioli
L: "you sure did, you know Mum, Paris and I were crying our eyes out when they announced you the winner"
P: "we sure were, balling in fact!!"
M: "people around us were screaming and clapping too! You really do have a huge fan base!!"
We eat our delicious lunch and then go back to the hotel to take our stuff there. I put my trophy right next to my bed and hang the sash around my bed head. Mum and I have already put he chequered of money in the bank, so it is very safe there. I then take my ring and slide it back onto my finger.
A: "it brought me luck!"
L: "it did!"
I hear a knocking on my hotel door and I open it to see mum standing there.
A: "hi mumma! I give her a big hug, what do ya want?"
P: "hey kids, we are going to America early, so pack your bags because we are off in 3 hours and have to leave in half an hour, so chop chop!"
L: "yay!!!!! Let's get ready Ams!"
A: "ok, we better hurry up!"
We pack all our stuff and put it by the door, I'm not sure how I am going to take my trophy, but I will have to some how. We take our stuff down to the cab bus and get into it. We tell the driver to take us to the airport, and he does exactly that, when we get to the airport, we put our bags on the conveyer belt and go through customs. I start beeping when we go through the detectors and realise that it's the trophy and my ring. He passes us through and congratulates me! When we get to the plane, I sit in my seat next to Levi, we are in gold class this time because that was all that was left.
L: "when will we get into America?"
A: "um, I think we pass through Hong Kong first, so about 24 hours isn't it?"
L: "so about 5pm tomorrow?"
A: "yeah, I'm sooo tired, I need to sleep!'
L: "fair enough! You can sleep on my shoulder if you want?" He pats his shoulder
A: "ok, I'm going to go to sleep now, night!"
L: "night night"
I rest my head on Levi's shoulder and fall asleep for ageeessss!!

Sorry that it's short and boring!! More exciting chapters will come soon 💞💞💞💞