Chapter 33.

The day of the competition comes around after a long week of hard training. I wake up at 5:00am to practice with Rebecca.
A: "oh my god, it's today!!" I jump out of bed
L: "woohoo! Let's get some breakfast, what time is your training?" He gets out of bed aswell
A: "5 thirty Levi, until 8:30, and then we get ready until 9:30 and go the competition for ten" I say while eating my muesli
L: "cool beans!"
A: "you seriously didn't just say 'cool beans'?"
L: "I did say that!"
A: "cool beans????"
L: "yep I said it with proud! See coolbeanscoolbeanscoolbeanscoolbeanscoolbeans.....!!!!!
A: "STOP!!!!" We laugh and almost cry laughing.
I get in to my dance class crop and shorts, then Rebecca, mum and I head to the studio eve been practicing in for the past week. Mum wanted to come because it was my last day of rehearsals.
"I actually can't believe you're representing Australia for dance! Well I can believe it, but from the first day you came to my studio, I knew you were going to be a star!" Rebecca says while taking me into a hug, "how long have you been dancing for again? Is it eleven years? You started when you were 3 and you're nearly 14 right?"
A: "yep eleven years"
"Ok, back to work" she claps her hands
We practice my contemporary solo for another 2 hours and I can even see the improvement!!! The last time I do it with my costume on, and I nail it perfectly!!
A: "woo! Babayyyyy!!!!" I fist pump and jump in the air.
Rebecca and Mum cheer and we go into a group hug. Before we know it, Levi and Meg run into the room and join in the group hug.
L: We watched you dance through the window! You were so good"
A: "thanks Levi, do you think I'll win?"
L: "I reckon you could"
I see a figure walk faintly through the door, they say: "Hey hey hey!"

OML GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE FOR AGES!!! I will update again tonight 💞💞 thankyou for nearly 1.8k reads!! 😛😛😛