Chapter 26.

L: "that was so good!!!!"
A: "yeah!" We high five and go into a victory hug
I hear mum walk into my bedroom and come into my practise room.
P: "ok kiddy winks, nice job but it's time to start winding down now"
L & A: "okay"
Levi and I hop into our separate beds and push the covers down because it's really hot. We sit up and rest our backs on the bed heads.
P: "night love, make sure you're asleep before 10:00, ok?"
A: "ok mummy, I love you"
She gives me a kiss goodnight before proceeding to give Levi a hug. She walks out of my room and shuts my door and turns on the light behind her.
A: "Do you wanna come sit with me?"
L: "Okay!!!"
Levi hops out of bed and grabs his teddy bear (aww cute!!), then he jumps onto my bed. My bed is king sized, so we can sleep together without even knowing the other person is there.
A: "I like your teddy" I pat it's head,
L: "hehehe Hugh Jackman gave it to me after we finished Pan"
A: "Aww!!" I grab the teddy and kiss it's face
L: "where's your teddy?"
A: "here" I pull out a fluffy stuffed otter
L: "it's an otter!!" He says laughing
A: "yeah! I got him from Taronga zoo, his name is Otis"
L: "cuteee!!" He pats my otter's head
We sit there in silence for a few moments. Levi is staring straight but I have my head to the side and I'm looking at him. He quickly jolts his head to me and kisses my lips. He's trying not to laugh and he is trying to pretend nothing happened by looking forwards again.
L: "I can't do this anymore!!!!" He bursts out laughing like mad
A: "you're mad!!"
L: "You're crazy!!"
A: "we are perfect for each other!!!"
L: "both crazy and weird!!"
A: "yeah!!"
L: "I love you!"
A: "I love you too!"
He stares at me in the eyes and slowly closes his eyes and starts leaning in towards me. I slowly lean in to him too, then our lips touch and we kiss. The thing I like about Levi, is that they are never like making out kisses and he doesn't want to do that, we are just giving each other pecks here and there. Mum doesn't mind if we only do that, I think making out is gross personally.
L: "can I sleep in your bed tonight?"
A: "yeah, I guess mum won't mind as long as we don't do anything, which we won't because that's gross!"
L: "yay! Uhh Amy that's gross of course we won't!!"
We snuggle into the bed.
L: "night Ams"
A: "Night Levy"
I grab his hand under the cover and I fall asleep. I am in a deep sleep until I get woken up by someone.
L: "Amy, Amy are you awake?" He whispers
A: "huh? What? What time is it?" I say half asleep
L: "it's... 5am, but I can't sleep again, so I'm bored!" He tries to whisper
A: "oh that's ok"
I swiftly get up out of bed and make my bed and Levi sits on my couch.
L: "because it's early, we don't have to officially 'get up' until 6!"
A: "yeah, we can have some time for us"
I go and sit next to Levi on the couch. I play with his messy curly hair. Why is so cute?????

Thanks guys for all the votes and nice comments!!! Ilysm bye!!! Xox