Chapter 12.

R: "what makes you think that Ams?" Roxie says while blighting into a chocolate bar.
A: "look how many subscribers we have"
R: "wow!!!!!!!! 750,000!!!! I think you're right Amy!"
L: "hey it looks like your mum is home"
It's about 10:00pm and Roxie's mum is home. She walks down the hall and comes to Roxie's bedroom.
C: "hey, guys, how's your night been?"
R: "it was great thanks mummy!! We got pizza and made frappes and have had so much fun!! and guess what mum!!!"
C: "sounds like you kiddies have had a great time! What Rox?"
A: "ROXIE AND I HAVE GONE VIRAL AND ARE BECOMING FAMOUS BECAUSE OF A VLOG WE POSTED ON YOUTUBE WITH LEVI MILLER AND ALL THE POSTS WE PUT ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I blurted out not knowing if it made any sense.
C: "wow! Awesome sweeties! I'm going to have a shower and go to bed soon. Love you guys goodnight!"
L, R & A: "night night!!"
Roxie's mum goes and has a shower and goes to bed. It is 10:30 and we are starting to get really tired.
L: "are you guys tired?"
R & A: "yeah"
L: "why don't we lye down and talk"
A: "sounds good to me"
I get up and switch off the main light. Roxie turns on her fairy lights that go all around her room, they are so pretty!
L: "this is like a wonderland in here!! So pretty with all the lights!"
A: "it is, isn't it Levi!"
R: "thanks, it makes me feel warm and cosy in here"
We lie in bed staring at the ceiling as if there are stars, well there sort of are, because of the pretty lights.
A: "I have a really good idea!"
L: "yeah, what is it?"
A: "why don't we take our blankets and pillows and sleep under the stars?"
R: "yeah!!! That sounds awesome!"
L: "amazing!"
We bundle up lots pillows and blankets and take them all outside onto the grass. We lay down the blankets and pillows and then snuggled into a big king sized doona. We look up at the stars, I see that Roxie is asleep on my shoulder. I turn to my left to see that Levi is still awake.
A: "oh you're still awake"
L: "yeah, can't sleep"
A: "neither"
L: "come here you" Levi opens his arms and I snuggle into him. I put my head in his chest and he puts his arms around my body. He has one arm around my head and he is patting my hair.
A: "you're the bestest friends ever"
L: "you are too, bestest bestie"
I fall asleep in Levi's arms and fall into a deep, beautiful sleep. I dream about acting and singing on Broadway, dancing to Swan Lake and acting in a movie with Levi.