Chapter 23.

L: "why's everyone staring at us?"
A: "Ehem, you're a world wide famous actor, duh"
L: "oh yeah, ahhahaha and you are too!"
A: "well not actor yet, but dancer and Internet sensation"
We go and sit on a bench under a tree in the main quadrangle and wait for some of my friends to come, we are a bit early, so there are only a few older kids here.
A random kid who looks like a new year 7 comes up to us and asks for our autographs. If it's going to be like this everyday at school, I am going to ask mum to be homeschooled!!
A: "I hate this, being asked for autographs all the time. I'm not a star, I'm just a normal kid who likes to dance!! Seriously!"
L: "you better get used to it Amy! You'll get it everywhere you go!"
A: "Mmm, oh look there's a few girls from my squad!" I point to a few of my friends, I run over to them and give them all hugs. Levi is still sitting on the bench.
L: "oh cool!"
(E=Eilidh, pronounced Ay-ley, Amy's friends)
E: "oh my gosh, Levi Miller?????"
A: "yeah, he's actually living with me and he's my boyfriend!"
E: "wow... Really, how did you meet???"
A: "it's a long story, I'll tell you later, come meet him!"
I drag Eilidh over to Levi.
L: "hi! I'm Amy's girlfriend, I'm new here too!"
E: "oh my gosh, that's amazing, you're amazing! If you need anything, just ask one of us!"
L: "thankyou so much! I've met Roxie and Natasha too!"
E: "oh really? Cool! Natasha is my bestest friend, you know how Roxie is Amy's?"
L: "oh cool! But you guys are all friends right? Amy's my best friend too!"
E: "nice! Yeah we are all great friends!"
A: "you guys getting along well? Levi, this is Julia and Brooke"
(J= Julia, B= Brooke: both Amy's friend)
J & B: "hi!!"
L: "hey, I'm Amy's boyfriend! And Peter Pan!"
J: "yeah, I recognised you, you're amazing!"
B: "YESS!!! Amy is obsessed with you, she's always going on about you! Levi. Levi. Levi!"
L: "hahah you should've seen her face when she saw me in the mall!"
B: "omg it would have been like..." Brooke pulled a funny blank face, with her eyes open.
Everyone is crowding around Levi and I am hugging all my friends that I haven't seen in a while. I think since the fame thingy, I've become WAY more popular. Everyone is so happy to see me and people that I hardly knew existed are coming up to me and hugging me.
I hear the siren ring and all of the year 8s crowd in the quad to wait for our timetables to be handed out. I can't find Levi and I am stressing out. Then I feel a hand grab mine and am greeted by Levi.
A: "oh my gosh, Levi! I thought I'd lost you!!"
L: "I know same! I was stressing out. People are so nice here!"
A: "they are! But watch out for the girls, you're taken honey!" I say that with a sassy voice. He just laughs and nods.
The head master starts talking.
"Welcome back year eights! I hope you all had a great Christmas and holiday and I hope you are all ready for a great term 1"
Everybody cheers and claps, the headmaster quiets everyone down.
"Ok, I am going to organise you into your contact classes. AEP 8.5..."
He calls out around 28 kids, the list consisted of Natasha, Roxie, Levi, Julia, Eilidh and I! Yay!! What a coincidence! We all hold hands and jump around. We all go to the headmaster and he hands us our timetables. Levi and I compare our time tables and we are in all the same classes!!! I'm so frickin happy!!!!!!!
L: "omg I'm so happy right now!!!"
We are walking up the stairs to our first period, which is Humanities.
A: "this is going to be the best year ever!"
L: "it certainly is baby!"
A: "love you!"