Chapter 15. Roxie's POV

***Roxie's POV***
It doesn't really freak me out when Amy passes out, because it's happened so many times! She always passes out if there is a cockroach, spider, mouse, insect or scorpion, even on TV!! She is so scared of them!! But, I'm fine with that because she is my best friend and I love her. I think I have found someone else who loves her, but, a different kind of love, more like relationship love. I think you know who I'm talking about, yes, it's Levi. He will never admit it though!
We walk out the door and head down the street to get to the ice cream shop.
A: "thanks guys for saving me, you're the bestest people I know!!"
R: "no probs Ams, anything for my best friends!!"
L: "yeah, anytime! Even if you're not hurt and feel like being carried, just ask"
He's such a sweetie. I love Levi, not like that!! but as a person and a friend, he is truly amazing!!
A: "ok well, right now I can't be bothered walking, so can I pleeeeeeease be carried"
Amy does cute doggy eyes to Levi and he gives in.
L: "hop on!"
Amy squeals and jumps onto Levi's back. I wish Levi and I were as close and Amy and him, but I guess she is the biggest fan and has made the effort to become his best friend. Levi and I are still really close though, just not huggy- kissy close, like him and Amy.

Sorry really short chapter!!