Chapter 6.

We go into Lush, Pavement, College, Typo, Kmart and Zara. We all have like 20 bags of clothing each and it is 2:00pm. I hear Levi's tummy rumble and I look at him and we all start laughing.
L: "All this shopping is making me hungry!!"
A: "Why don't we go to the Dome?"
R: "Sounds good to me"
A: "Let's go!! This way!"
We all walk to the dome and order our food. We all get chocolate frappes and a bowl of chips to share. We sit and the table and wait for our food to come out.
R: "I'm actually soo hungry" Roxie says as she reaches her hand in the bowl and grabs a chip, we all follow her.
A: "these chips are really good?!"
I notice Levi grabs like 5 chips and shoves them in his mouth.
A: "Levi!!" We all start laughing.
L: "what? I'm a growing boy!!"
We all laugh at his comment. I have to admit Levi is a really great comedian and comes up with the best comebacks. We notice the time and head back to where his mum told us to meet her.
(M= Meg Miller, Levi's mum)
M: "I guess shopping went well" Levis mum says to us with a smile on her face.
A: "Yes it really was the best!! By the way I'm Amy and this is Roxie. We are big fans of your son"
We shake hands and Meg nods.
A: "it was such a pleasure to meet you, a dream come true!"
R: "Yes it was, we should keep in touch before school starts!"
L: "yeah definitely! I'll probably be at your house tomorrow!" We all giggle and Meg says:
"I guess you told the girls about you moving?"
L: "yeah I did and what a coincidence they actually go to the school I'm starting at!! And they live in the area we are moving to!"
M: "wow! That's amazing!! I guess you guys have become and will become best friends then?"
R & A: "Yes!! Definitely"
M: "would you like us to walk you two to your mum's car?"
R & A: "Thankyou that would be great!"
When we get to the car park, I can see that Roxie's mum is waiting in the pick up bay. We walk over to the car and we introduce her to Meg and Levi. They talk for a while and Roxie's mum asks if Levi would like to stay the night at Roxie's!
L: "Yeah! That would be awesome!!"
(C= Catherine, Roxie's mum)
C: "Hop in the car then you three!"
We all jump into the car and we all wave to Meg. OMGosh I can't believe Levi is moving and he is staying the night with us!! Yay! This is going to be the best night ever!!