Chapter 14. Levi's POV

***Levi's POV***
I was just hugging her and she collapsed, she just fell down. I have no idea what happened, but Roxie said she has extreme arachnophobia, I can tell. I'm pretty sure she fainted.
L: "what are we going to do???" I am literally pacing around her in circles
R: "ummm... Could you carry her?"
L: "uh- I -I don't know, I'm really weak"
R: "come on ya big woos! You could lift her, she's a ballerina, she's as light as a feather!"
L: "ok I'll try!"
I bend down and place one hand under her back and one hand under her bottom. I gently lift her up, trying not to startle her, she looks so peaceful and beautiful. I guess you could say I have a crush on her, but I don't want to ruin our friendship.
L: "wow! She's so light!"
R: "See told ya! Let's take her back to my house and we'll go from there"
We walk down the street until we get back to Roxie's house, then Roxie opens the door and I walk through.
C: "WHAT HAPPENED????? IS SHE OK???? DOES SHE NEED TO BE TAKEN TO HOSPITAL??"
R: "MUM! Calm down!! We were up in our tree house and there was a big spider. She rushed down and when Levi went to talk to her, she fainted. You know how she's really arachnophobia?"
C: "Oh no, lay her down on your bed Rox. Good boy for carrying her Levi"
Roxie's mum pats me on the shoulder. We walk through the house and I carefully lay Amy down onto Roxie's bed.
R: "Mum, go and get a damp cloth"
Roxie's mum does what was instructed and gets a damp cloth. Then Roxie lays it across her forehead.
L: "look, I think she's starting to wake up"
I see her eye open.
A: "what, where am I?" Amy says in a dozy voice.
L: "you're at Roxie's house, on her bed"
R: "Amy, you fainted after you saw the spider, then Levi carried you back to here"
I stood there looking kind of embarrassed, since I like her.
A: "Thankyou!"
She gets up and hugs us. It feels really nice when she hugs me, like a tingly feeling inside, or like someone tickling you on the inside. But I will NEVER tell her that!!
R: "feeling any better?"
A: "yeah! I feel fine!!"
She bounces up and dances around the room.
R: "why don't we walk and get ice cream?"
L: "sounds good to me!"
A: "let's go!!"

Sorry boring chapter! Updating soon! Xxx please keep commenting and voting! Don't forget to follow my Instagram- @/levimilerr