Chapter 30.

***Back to Amy's POV***
We had such a great party on Friday, a few weeks have passed and Levi and I are flying to Melbourne this afternoon for Nationals. I'm so nervous and I'll I'm doing all day and night is practising!! Levi is packing his bags and watching me practise. He is critiquing me and I'm getting better. I could do this solo in my sleep!!
L: "you're so good!" He's packing his clothes in a bag
A: "thanks, there's just one part here that I have fudged a couple times"
It's an illusion into a back tuck, I have get it right some times, but wrong others, so I need to perfect it.
A: "YESS!! Got it!"
L: "yay!! How many nights are we going again?"
A: "well, we are going to Melbourne for 3 nights and then to USA for 3 weeks, so pack a lot!!"
L: "ok, I have two suitcases and you have like 10!"
A: "It's true, I do have lots, well two full of clothes and then a dream duffel, light up make up mirror, dance bag and another for costumes!! Of and my carry on luggage!"
L: "is there anything that I can do for you Ams?"
A: "umm, no thanks everything's good, oh maybe would you be able to put my Mac into its bag into the pineapple striped bag over there? Oh and my phone and iPad, and my book?"
L: "okay is that all?" He smirks at me
A: "sorry?" I shrug and smile at him
L: "it's ok, anything for you!"
I keep practising and I hear my mum come into my bedroom.
P: "I think we should leave soon kiddos, are you all packed?"
L: "I am, Amy is with her million bags too!"
P: "well, Amy get on some proper clothes and we are off!"
A & L: "woohoo!!"
I stop dancing and chuck on my dance tracksuit that I left out purposely, all my other dance uniforms are in my dance bag with my shoes. I have my makeup and all my hair pieces on my dream duffel and make up mirror, and my costume in my dance bag. I will be dressed and styles for the TCA's when I'm in America. We put all our luggage into the two cars and drive to the airport. Our four friends are coming in two cars to drive our cars back to our house.
P: "we are here!"
We hop out the cars and give the keys to our friends, we grab our luggage and the hop into our cars to drive them home. We struggle to take in all our luggage and bring it through customs. Of course my dance bag is investigated, because the taps on my tap shoes goes off through the detectors!! I just laugh! We meet Miss. Davies at the plane and all greet each other with hugs.
"Ready Amy?" She asks
A: "ready as ever Miss!"
Mum hands us our tickets and we immediately compare them. The
L: "are we sitting next to each other?"
A: "YESS!! Yay!"
L: "it's only like a 2 hour flight anyway!"
A: "Melbourne to Sydney, yeah about that or less!"
L: "haha that's funny!"
We get onto our plane and go into the economy class and I immediately get out my MacBook.
A: "what should we do first?"
L: "Do you have Internet?"
A: "yeah, portable hotspot"
L: "why don't we watch a movie?"
A: "what movie?"
L: "Jurassic World?"
A: "The Other Woman?"
L & A: "CLUELESS!"
I open up up my Mac and go into my movies, I open up the folder of Clueless. I stick in my double headphones and put them in my ears, Levi does the same. We watch our movie and Levi rests his head on my shoulder. When we arrive, we all go to the airport and collect our bags.
A: "ok, one, two, three, four, five, six! Got 'em all!"
L: "same!"
M: "I'll call a cab bus to our hotel"
Meg calls the cab bus and it comes in a flash, we catch it to our hotel and collect our keys for our rooms. The adults have one room with three beds and Levi and I have another with two beds, they are next door.
L: "let's set up all our stuff!"
A: "okay"
I hang up my dance clothes on my rack that comes out of my dream duffel. Then I open my suitcases and lean the tips against the wall so I can see inside them, Levi copies me but on the other side of the room. I put my iPhone and iPad on my nightstand with my book and put my MacBook on the table.
A: "what's the time Lee?"
L: "4:30 Hun, why?"
A: "I have rehearsals at 5"
L: "ok, you should probably go then?"
A: "ok yeah, I'll go bug Miss Davies!"
L: "what time will you be home?"
A: "7:00 Hun, see you later"
L: "I'll have a surprise for you when we get home"
He winks at me and I grab my dance bag then I exit the door and knock on the adults hotel room door. I knock on Miss. Davie's hotel door and she immediately opens it.
"Right on time! Let's get going!" She says
We go to the elevator and go to the bottom floor.
A: "I've been practicing like mad!!"
"Good!" She replies
We walk down the street into 5th Street Dance Studio in Sydney. Miss. Davies rented the studio out for me!
A: "wow this is nice!"
The studio is beautiful! It has sleek black floors with a massive mirror. I run through the door and do an aerial.
"Chose it just for you kiddo! I wanted you to have somewhere nice for you to practice for nationals!" She happily tells me
That's so lovely! She is so amazing and does so much for me!! I love her! We work hard on both of my solos for a good solid hour, then she shows me both of my costumes. They are absolutely gorgeous!! I practice in both of them for another hour and Miss. Davies gives me a prep talk. I intensely listen to her words and process them.
"Just remember to go out there and dance for yourself!" She says lastly, "let's go and get Starbucks kiddo!"
A: "woohoo!!"
We go out of the studio and it's so hot outside! We go to the Starbucks next to our hotel. I order a cotton candy frappacino and a chocolate frappe for Levi. We come back to the hotel and into the parents room. I talk to mum for a little while ands how her the costumes, I change back into my crop and shorts. Then I take the drinks back into my room. I knock on the door and Levi answers (obviously).
L: "Thankyou!"
A: "no problem!"
L: "I got something for you!!! Close your eyes!!"
He grabs my hands and I do what was ordered. I hear him shuffling around.
L: "ok, open!"
He places a pink box in my hands with a beautiful white ribbon on it. I slowly untie the ribbon and I open the box, it reveals a gorgeous silver ring with an infinity sign at the front. On the top right corner is three small Ruby gems. It is absolutely stunning.
A: "o-o- oh my gosh Levi, Thankyou so much, how did you afford this, Thankyou so much, Thankyou, I love it and I love you so very much!!!"
L: "it symbolises that we will be together forever through hard times and all! Look, I have a matching one"
He has a similar one that is matching but it has infinity written on it instead of the symbol.
A: "I love you so much Levi!"
I pull him into a tight hug and we hug for like 10 minutes straight!
L: "I love you too!! And it's your good luck charm, so keep it in your dance bag and it will bring you luck!"
A: "I will never take it out of my sight!"
We have Nandos that Levi bought us for dinner and we lay and watch some funny videos on my MacBook. When it reaches 8:30, mum comes in to kiss me goodnight.
C: "have a good sleep, you have a big day tomorrow, love you lots!"
A & L: "night!!"
She exits the room and the door immediately locks behind her. I say goodnight to Levi and we sleep in our separate beds.
L: "night have a good sleep, what time do you have the alarm set to?"
A: "I have to get up at 5am to rehearse until 7, then I'm coming back here to have a shower and go"
L: "ok, so I'll get up at 7"
A: "yep, sounds good, night love you"
L: "night love you too"