Chapter 13.

L: "Amy are you awake?" I hear whispering in my ear
A: "huh?" I say in a groggy voice half asleep
I have woken up still in Levi's arms. He kisses me goodmorning on the cheek and we proceed to check if Roxie is awake, she isn't. We decide to let her sleep a little longer.
L: "what did you dream about cutie?"
A: "I dreamt that I was on Broadway playing as Annie, dancing Swan Lake in front of thousands of people and I dreamt that I was in a movie with the one and only, Levi Miller or you" I tap him on the nose and give him a cute smile, he gives me a cute smile back.
A: "what did you dream about?"
L: "I dreamt that I met the two nicest girls in the world and that we had a really fun sleepover and became best friends forever, but then I realised it was not a dream, but real" the words came out of his mouth like a beautiful violin playing a soft tune.
L: "what are we going to do today?"
A: "dunno, maybe Roxie and I can show you some of our secret places we love to sit and explore?"
L: "sounds great, have I told you how much I love you?"
A: "no" I say in a cute innocent voice.
L: "well it's more than everything! You my are a dream come true"
A: "naw Levi, you are sweet, we are just very close friends aren't we?"
L: "yes most certainly besties forever"
Levi and I lock pinkies and we break apart from our hug that lasted over 8 hours. Roxie stirs and wakes up.
A: "morning sleepyhead!"
R: "morning Amy, how did ya sleep?"
A: "really good, you?"
R: "not too bad, I didn't wake up the whole night"
We get up out of bed to see that it is 9:00am and Roxie's mum is up and making breakfast.
R: "ohh yum what's for brekky?"
C: "bacon and eggs on toast, do all you kids like that? You're vegetarian aren't you Amy?"
A: "yeah I am thanks, eggs and toast is still delicious thankyou"
L & R: "Thankyou!"
We bring all our bedding inside into Roxie's room and talk until Roxie's mum calls us in for breakfast. We eat our breakfast on the table outside, it was really yummy!
R: "hey guys, what should we do today?" It was 10:30am.
A: "well I told Levi that we could go and show him all the secret hide always we like to explore"
R: "yeah!! That sound great, let's go and get dressed!"
We separate into rooms and get changed. I am wearing a pair of high waisted denim shorts with a baggy crop top that says 'donut worry' it has a giant pink donut in the middle too. Levi is wearing a white shirt with beige shorts and Roxie is wearing some patterned shorts with a white fitted crop.
A: "c'mon guys" I grab both of my friends hand and they come along with me.
C: "bye guys have fun! If you decide to go anywhere, just contact me"
All: "ok, bye!!"
We walk out the front door and walk down to the footpath.
R: "why don't we go to the treehouse?"
A: "yeah! This way"
We turn around in a big curve and head towards a park. It just looks like an average park, but when you walk up a little bit, there is a rope that leads up to a cubby in a tree. It is about 20 metres up, so a big climb.
When we get to the rope, one at a time we all climb up to the top.
L: "wow, this is amazing up here!!"
R: "I know right, we discovered it about 2 months ago"
The tree house is painted green on the outside, so it blends with the trees, It is surrounded by trees anyway. On the inside, there is a colourful carpet on the floor, with coloured cushions on a cute couch. There is a throw rug over the couch too. There is also a table with some chairs around it. It is completely waterproof and has Windows with blinds on them. We know that no body comes in here because it has a lock and key and only we have the key.
We snuggle on the couch and talk about everything and anything.
A: "I love this place! It just makes me feel like there are no worries in my life"
R: "same"
L: "so what do you guys do up here?"
A: "well after school we come up here and study and do our homework together"
R: "or some weekends we have sleepovers here, because it has a lock"
L: "we should sleep up here tonight!!!"
A: "yeah!! How bout that?"
R: "sounds great to me!"
L: "guys..."
A & R: "yeah"
L: "there's a spider..."
I scream so loud I nearly hit the roof, and then I see it... It's a big, brown, hairy spider. I run for my life, not locking the door behind me. Levi and Roxie follow me down the rope and to the ground. Levi rushes up to me and gives me a hug, I can't really remember what happens next...