Chapter 28.

***Back to Amy's POV***
About a month has passed and Levi and his mum decide they were going to build a house that is two doors down from us, but that means they will be living with us for another year! Levi and I are very happy still!! We did the audition and got both main characters, we are doing the Greek tragedy, Antigone. Levi got Creon, the powerful leader and uncle of Antigone, which I got the role of. Our performances are this Thursday and Friday at 7pm in our schools giant theatre! It's Monday the 3rd of March.
L: "do you know all your lines?"
A: "yeah, all my lines for Antigone, I'm still working on chorus lines though!"
L: "hah!! I don't have to be in chorus, because I'm on the whole time!!"
A: "yeah, but you have like a hundred lines?!"
L: "Amy, I was in a movie, I can remember 1000 lines"
A: "oh yeah, silly me"
L: "it's 3:45 don't you have to get ready for dance at 4:00?"
A: "oh sh**! Better get ready!"
L: "aren't you glad I'm here!"
I stick my tongue out at Levi and he comes into my robe with me.
A: "ok close your eyes"
He does as said and closes his eyes. I still try to cover up so I don't show anything, just incase! I don't trust that boy!! Just kidding! I quickly slipped on my tights, leotard and some comfy ballet trackpants.
A: "you can open your eyes now"
He opens his eyes and comes and sits next to me on the floor where I am putting on my leg warmers for my pointe shoes.
L: "you look like so cute in that outfit!"
A: "heheh you look cute in every out fit!
L: "I look dapper!"
A: "hahha, sure you do!"
I adjust his collar and then scruffle his hair and walk away. I hear mum calling me from downstairs and I grab my dance bag and Levi and I go downstairs. Levi comes with me to dancing all the time now, and just watches me from the upstairs viewing room. He enjoys that.
We drive to dance and we go inside the studio.
"Amy I have AMAZING news for you!!!!!!!" Miss. Davies rushes up to me and gives me a huge hug
A: "WHAT IS IT???" My heart is pounding out of my chest
"You have been nominated for a teen choice award!!!!!!" Miss. Davies bursts out
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm standing there speechless and her and Levi are hugging me. I'm crying and I can't say anything.
"And I have good news for you too Levi" Miss. Davies says to Levi
L: "nothing can be as good news as that!"
"well, it is that! You have also been nominated!!"
Levi and I start screaming and hugging while jumping around the room. Now Levi and I are both crying and screaming!
L & A: "WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!"
"I'm so proud of you guys!" She hugs us, "but first Amy, you have nationals and we need to focus on that!"
I go into the studio and do pointe training. Levi watches me from the top. Then I practise my solo like its the last time I'll ever dance again. I kick the but out of my jazz and bring the tears out of everyone watching my contemporary. See, I'm going for National teen dancer of the year with my jazz, and then if I win that, I'll get to go to America a week later, and compete my contemporary for International teen dancer of the year, luckily, that competition in USA, is a week before TCA, but I probably won't win the National one anyway. I hope I do though! When I finish dance, Levi and I run out to the car, my mum has picked us up.
L & A: "WE WERE NOMINATED FOR TEEN CHOICE AWARD SO WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!" We scream from outside the car
P: "OH MY GOSH!!!!!! GUYS THATS AMAZING! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!"
We turn up the music in the car and sing all the words of "Sorry" by Justin Bieber the whole trip home! When we get home we run inside and repeat again for Meg.
L & A: "WE WERE NOMINATED FOR TEEN CHOICE AWARD SO WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!"
M: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She hugs us and picks us both up and spins us around
P: "for celebration, we are going to have a party this Saturday! As well as celebration for your amazing school performance!"
L & A: "YAY!!!! PARTAYYYYY!!!"
We run outside and jump into the pool in what we are wearing!!
L: "and I wouldn't have done it without you!"
A: "don't you mean, I wouldn't have done it without you!"
We play around in the pool and mum orders in pizza. Lucy find out and she is so excited for us. She's excited to go to America too.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The next day of school comes around and when we are in period 1 (drama), we hear an announcement over the PA. The principal is talking: "on behalf on all the staff and I, we would like to congratulate Levi Miller and Amy Ross on their immaculate work to be nominated for the Teen Choice Awards, we wish them the best in life and again, congratulations on your amazing efforts'.
Everyone in class is jaw dropping with their eyes wide open. When the notice finishes everyone starts screaming, including my amazing teacher, and they run up to us and jump all over us. We are all screaming and celebrating. My teacher decides that on Friday's drama lesson, we will have a party, because we would have already done a performance, so we will be fully prepared. All through the day, every person that walks past us, congratulates us. Our friends are so excited for us and we are screaming all lunch and recess time. All out teachers are also super excited for us too. When school finishes, our whole group dances all the way home and all our friends come over and we go in the pool for a little while before we have to head out to voice and dance. I tell my voice teacher and she is so over the moon. I can't believe it, and I'm so excited!!!!!!

Next chapter soon xoxoxo ❤️❤️❤️❤️