Chapter 19.

I wake up in the morning to Lucy jumping on me and yelling "WAKE UP!" In my ear. I push her off the bed.
"Ow!!" She yells and jumps back on
"It's 9:30am, GET UP!" She yells again running around my bedroom.
Sh*t! Levi's mum is coming at 10:00!!! Levi and I jump out of bed and quickly chuck on some clothes. Then we make our beds.
L: "good morning Amy"
He walks up to me and puts his arms over my shoulders, I put my arms on his back and we hug. A: "how did you sleep?"
L: "so well, that bed is so huge and comfortable!!!!"
A: "it's not as big as my bed" I joke and wink at him
He pokes his tongue out at me then licks my cheek.
A: "yuck!!!!" I wipe his spit off my cheek
He laughs and sits on the couch.
A: "do you want a hot chocolate?"
L: "sure!"
I put the sachet into a mug that says "for my future celebrity husband that I will never have" in gold writing, it's just perfect for Levi! Then I put the mug underneath the machine and let it froth away.
A: "here you go! I hope you like the mug!"
He reads the mug: "I actually bought the mug because you were the definition of that mug!" I say to him.
L: "but now I'm here!!"
A: "and I am the happiest girl on the planet!"
L: "I'm the happiest boy in the world!"
I make myself a hot chocolate and sit next to Levi. We drink our drinks and go on my MacBook.
I check Instagram, Twitter, tumblr and YouTube. All my followers have gone up heaps! By 30,000!! I would have never, ever, in the whole world for this to ever happen in my life!!
We hear a knock at the door coming from downstairs and hear Levi's mum talking to my mum.
L: "Mum's here! Let's go down!"
A: "yep"
We get up and race down to meet Meg.
L: "hi mum!!"
M: "hi darling! Have you enjoyed yourself?"
L: "Amy's house is AMAZING!"
C: "that is so very kind of her mum to offer us to stay here!"
P: "well we have plenty of room and it has been a dream of Amy's to meet Levi, so anything to make my girl happy! Would you like to bring your stuff inside and make yourself at home?"
M: "thankyou! Come on Levi, come and get your things"
Levi and I go outside and get his suitcases from the car. We bring them into the room that Levi is storing his things. Then we helped Meg bring in all of her suitcases and bags. All of their furniture and stuff like that is in storage, they only have clothes and everyday household needs.
A: "should we unpack your stuff now?" I say to Levi
L: "yes!"
We go up to the room where Levi is storing his things, it only has a bathroom and built in wardrobe, no bed because we brought that up to my room.
A: "you have a lot of clothes!"
L: "yeah, I have all of the clothes that I modelled and they send me heaps of clothes too"
A: "that's so cool!"
We unpack everything and put it into the wardrobe. Then he puts his toiletries in his bathroom. A: "do you want to go back up to my room and we can get our bags ready for school tomorrow?"
L: "sounds good!"
We go back upstairs to my bedroom and collect our books, bags and stationary. We sit on the floor and sprawl our stuff out.
A: "Ooo ooo!! Why don't we DIY decorate our books!'"
L: "let's do that!"
I go and collect some crafty things from the kids room and grab the hot glue gun.
A: "ok, I have coloured paper, sharpies, diamanté, pearls and a hot glue gun, here is the craft box that has everything in it and more"
L: "ok! Let's get started!"
We decorate our books/ binders/ folders to each subject, maths, English, drama, science, humanities, etc. Then we pack our bags and they are done!
L: "finished!"
A: "we are all ready for school tomorrow!"
L: "wait, uniforms?"
A: "oh yeah, do you have any?"
L: "I'm pretty sure that mum has them, I'll go and check"
Levi runs down the stairs, then before know I it, he's running up the stairs with his uniform screaming "got em, got em".
A: "ok let me see!"
L: "ok I have a navy and a white shirt and these shorts, then I have sport shorts and a sport shirt and here are drama shorts and drama shirt"
A: "ok cool! Thank god you didn't get the cargo shorts!"
L: "why?"
A: "they are super ugly!"
L: "oh ok! Ha"
A: "should we go and get some lunch?""
L: "what like?"
A: "let's get Chinese lunch! There's a really nice place down there"
I point to down the street.
L: "ok let's go!"
We go down the street and order our lunch, then we eat and pay and walk back home. Levi reaches for my hand when we are walking back and he takes my hand.
L: "so, are we going out?"
A: "I'm not too sure actually, are we?" I smile at him
L: "do you want to?"
I stayed silent for a bit and stopped walking. I turned and looked at Levi.
A: "you know what, I do" I kissed him on the cheek and we continued walking hand in hand the whole way home.