Chapter 24.

The school bell rings for the end of the day and Levi, Roxie and I walk out of the school gates. R: "how did you enjoy your first day at JC Levi?"
L: "it was absolutely amazing! Everyone is so nice and all the teachers are incredible! It's really hard, but really great! Especially drama!"
A: "it's hard though isn't it?"
L: "yes, drama is so hard! I can't believe our production is in 4 weeks and auditions are in two days!"
We walk home and go pat Roxie's house. We hug her goodbye and continue to walk to our house. When we get there no body is home. I unlock the door and as I walk in I see a note on the kitchen bench. The note reads: "just gone out to show Meg around, will be home at 4:00 to take you to dance, love you, Mummy, xoxo. P.S. Hope school was great and there's a treat for you and Levi in the fridge"
L: "ooo what's the treat??"
A: "not sure, let's see"
I open the fridge and see two mini lemon meringue pies. Yum!!
L: "Yum! My favourite!!"
A: "same!! Yum yum!"
L: "let's eat!"
We go and sit at the table and I pull my MacBook out of my bag. Along with that I grab my books, diary and pencil case.
A: "homework time!"
L: "ugh, let's do it"
We only have a little bit of maths and science homework to do. It's so cute because we help each other. We finish our homework after a half- an- hours work and decide to go up and change our clothes. When we get up to our room, Levi puts on a shirt and some shorts and I go into my dance room and put on my dance studio uniform. When I go back to my room, Levi is sitting on his bed.
A: "everything ok Lee?"
L: "everything's great Amy"
A: "well if anything is ever wrong you know who to tell" I grab both his hands.
L: "I will, don't you worry!"
I hug him and tackle him down onto the bed. We play fight on the bed and we laugh our heads off.
L: "owwww!!! Hahahahhah" I accidentally just kicked him where it hurts and he is running around the room.
A: "sorry! Hahahahhaha" I laugh my head off and start acting all crazy.
L: "Amy, you're so weird!"
A: "now you've met the true Amy!"
I make this strange noise and chase Levi around the room, I'm really crazy, if you didn't know!! Levi is screaming and running away from him. I finally propel myself off the floor and land on him, he falls to the floor and I am on top of him. I kiss him all over and he grabs my head and kisses me. He kisses me and I kiss him back. We break away and I scruffle Levi's hair.
A: "what are you going to do while I'm at dance?"
L: "uh, I'm not too sure, can I come with you?"
A: "if you want, but it finishes at 7:30?"
L: "3 and a half hours???!!"
A: "yeah... You might want to stay here.."
L: "yeah, I might just stay here and hang with mum"
A: "fair enough!"
I hear mum walk through the door and I grab my dance bag. I kiss Levi goodbye and run downstairs.
P: "hey chickadee, how was school?"
A: "great thanks mumma! We gotta go! It's 3:45!"
P: "ok, ok, let's go! Bye Meg, help yourself in the house, I'll be back in a minute!"
M: "thanks, have fun Amy! See you in a minute Paris"
Mum drops me off at dance. I have pointe class, solo private and senior turn class. They are great, my solo is really improving!! I'm so happy!