Chapter 22.

"BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP" I hear my iPad alarm going off over the other side of the room. The sunlight in filtering through my closed blinds. It's 6:00am, so we should probably start getting up.
A: "good morning Levi" I roll him over so he is laying on his back.
L: "good morning, you kicked and punched me in the night!!"
A: "oops sorry!"
L: "it's ok"
He grabs me and I fall on top of him so our bodies are touching. Levi kisses my lips and I ruffle his hair.
A: "your hair is so cute in the morning!"
L: "it's like a rats nest!?!!"
A: "look at my hair!" I pull my hair out to the sides and we both laugh.
We get out of bed and start to get ready.
L: "let's go and get some breakfast"
We go downstairs, Meg and mum are already up and making our lunch.
M: "morning guys!"
L & A: "morning Meg/Mum"
P: "here's your lunch Ams" mum passes me her lunch box
A: "thanks mum, Levi do you want yoghurt and muesli?"
L: "sounds great thanks!"
I make some musli with yoghurt on top of it. I pass it to Levi and we sit at the table and eat our breakfast. Next we take our lunch back up to my bedroom and pack our bags. We get into our uniform and put sports and drama uniform in our bags and zip them up. Levi and I have matching black Nike bag, but to tell the difference we have different key chains on them.
A: "I love our matching bags!!" I say with a smile.
L: "I know same! Oh yeah I have something for you!!"
Levi searches his school bag and pull out two keychains. It's two broken hearts that join together. One of them says 'the dancer' and the other says 'the actor'. He hands me the one saying 'the dancer'
A: "aww!! Levi I love them!!"
I give Levi a hug and kiss him on the lips.
L: "anything for my baby!"
A: "we should probably keep getting ready now, it's 6:45am"
We go into my bathroom and brush our hair. I part my hair and braid two braids. Levi brushes his hair and it goes into perfect curls.
A: "your hair is so perfect Levi! It just goes straight into curls!! It's so cute, I love it!"
L: "it's annoying though! It knots easily!"
I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I cover my face with 'Simple face toner' and 'A Bit Hippy facial moisturiser". I then put 'sweet mint EOS' lip balm on my lips and am ready to go.
A: "are you ready Levi?"
L: "yeah, basically, I just have to put on my shoes"
A: "yeah, same"
Levi and I grab our shoes and socks and sit on the couch to put on our shoes. I put my 'Nike' socks and shoes on and stand up to mould my feet in them, because they are new.
A: "are yours Theas?"
L: "yeah, Nike Theas, yours are Free Runs right?"
A: "hahah yeah. You ready now?"
L: "yep, you?"
A: "do you wanna walk, ride or catch the bus?"
L: "walk?"
A: "yeah, it takes about 15 minutes and it's only 7:50, so that will kill some time, let's go"
I reach and grab Levi's hand, we walk down the stairs and say goodbye to our mums. Then I grab my keys off the hook and we leave.
L: "I love this area, I hope we move close to you!"
A: "I love it too!, I know it would be so cool if you moved in next door, because it's for sale!!"
L: "omg I hope we buy it!!!!!!! That would be great, but not as good as living with you!"
A: "no way, nothing is better than that!"
We walk up the drive way to school and walk up the stairs. As we enter the school, I see eyes all over us.