Chapter 21. Back to Amy

***back to Amy***
I'm really excited that Natasha and her mum have come over for dinner, because she is one of my best friends, she's been away for 6 weeks and I want Levi to meet another person from my group before he comes to school.
N: "what's for dinner?"
A: "I think mum made chicken curry with salad and stuff"
L: "yum!"
When we reach the dining area, Natasha's mum is very happy to meet Levi. Levi's mum and her have been talking. We sit down for dinner and we all talk.
P: "are you excited for school Levi?"
L: "yeah I am actually, I'm so happy I met Amy and Roxie, now I've met Natasha, so I know a few people, which is great!"
P: "that's great Levi! I'm really happy for you! Oh Natasha and Kerry (Kerry is Natasha's mum), did you know that Roxie and Amy are becoming famous?"
(K=Kerry, Natasha's mum)
K & N: "no, how?"
A: "well, Roxie, Levi and I had a sleepover at Roxie's house, then we posted a video on YouTube and got over 1,000,000 views in less than 24 hours, then we got over 30,000 followers on Instagram, Twitter, tumblr and YouTube! I now have 60,000 followers on Instagram and Roxie has 40,000. Also people have been asking Roxie, Levi and I for our autographs! Just random strangers on the streets!! It's so cool! Oh and people are making fan accounts and shipping us!!"
N: "WOW!!!!! I'm friends with a famous person and LEVI MILLER!!!!!!"
Natasha was getting really excited so her mum had to calm her down.
K: "don't let the attention get to your head lovey"
Kerry says that to me. It's ok because Levi has prepared me and we both swore that we will never turn into the typical child stars and we won't run a muck.
L: "it's ok, I've already talked to Amy and Roxie and we all swore that we won't turn into typical child stars and won't let it all get to our heads"
All the parents said "good kids, sensible" and they talked for a while. Us kids went back up to my bedroom and talked about school. Levi and I are laying on my bed and Natasha is laying on Levi's.
N: "you guys nervous?"
A: "nah you?"
N: "nah, what about you Levi?"
L: "um, I was really nervous because I thought I wouldn't know anybody, but now I'm not too bad because I've met a few people, including the best girl in the whole world!" Levi puts his arms around me and kisses my cheek.
N: "you guys are so cute! Let me take a picture!"
Natasha gets her phone out and snaps a pic. We are laying on our sides and Levi is behind me, he has his arms around me in a behind hug.
A: "please DON'T post that on any social media!!!"
N: "I won't!!" Natasha puts her arms up in defence.
L: "what's the time?"
N: "8:00pm why?"
L: "just wondering"
We hear Kerry yelling Natasha and she has to go home. We all say goodbye, then mum comes up to my room with Levi and I.
P: "Hey guys, what have you been up to?"
A: "we sorted out all of our school stuff and backpacks! Do you want to see?"
P: "I'd love to see!"
Levi and I get our bags which are by my reading stool and sit back down on our beds. I open my zip and grab my exercise books.
A: "look mum, we decorated our books so that they were matching best friend books!"
Levi and my books all are matching, so our books join together to make a picture. We also did decorations separately on top of that.
P: "you'll love the school Levi, it's great!"
A: "I really hope Levi and I are in all the same classes!!"
L: "I know!!! Same!"
P: "well when Meg got a phone call from the school the other day, they asked her if Levi knew anyone, she told her and they said they would try to put Amy and Roxie in class with you"
Levi and I jump up and down and give each other a big hug. Mum doesn't mind because she knows it's just a friendly hug.
P: "you guys better start settling down now, it's 8:30 and you have school tomorrow"
Levi and I get under our sheets and I turn on my lamp.
P: "goodnight sweetheart"
A: "night mummy, I love you!"
P: "I love you too"
Mum gives me a kiss and tucks me into bed.
P: "goodnight Levi"
L: "night!"
A: "mum can you please turn the aircon on!!"
P: "ok night you too! Sleep well!"
Mum exits the room and Levi and I start to talk.
L: "where's your dad been?"
A: "umm, I'm not too sure really"
L: "oh, ok"
A: "I actually do know, mum and him have been fighting for a while now and they are getting a divorce" I start to tear up and cry, "I'm sorry" I say between sobs.
L: "oh, Amy" he gets up out of bed and climbed into my bed next to me.
A: "I've been hiding it from everyone for a while now, and mum and I have been making up excuses. She has been very strong and they both knew it was for the better"
L: "well you can tell me everything"
A: "thankyou Levi, you too"
L: "I'm here for you whenever you need me"
I nod and we hug I rest my head on his shoulder and cry, I just cry and cry, I let everything out. Levi pats my back and whispers in my ear,
"it's all right, it's going to be ok Amy, I'm here for you"
A: "I love you so much Levi, I need you!"
L: "I love you so much too, I need you as well!"
A: "goodnight Levi"
L: "goodnight Amy"
He kisses me on the cheek and we fall asleep together.