Weaknesses (6)

Lauren Jauregui's Point Of View

The gardener of a good age cut the branches that were out of place in the front yard. The Collins mansion had a huge expanse of land, a very well taken care of lawn, and a beautiful fountain in the center of the space, where at every instant poured water, repeatedly. The man seemed focused on his job, which attracted my attention until I heard the velvety voice in the background.

-Agent Jauregui.

I felt that shiver run down my neck as soon as I felt the woman approaching. I turned to face the brunette, coming across the most tempting sight that morning. I swallowed hard, letting my weak eyes analyze every little detail of the Latina.

-Karla. – it was what I was able to utter.

The woman curled the corner of her lips into a cynical smile, probably realizing how I practically swallowed her with my eyes. In my defense, I tried to use all my strength in the shred of sanity I had left. Camila was in this exact instant in front of me, wearing only tiny loose shorts, and a small tank top that covered her breasts. She had a white towel in her hands, which she delicately slid on her neck, where small beads of sweat ran down.

-... I mean, Mrs. Collins.

Her smooth stomach was completely showing before my eyes, just like the top of her breasts. The tank top had a beautiful neckline, I could say. It was noticeable how the Latina paid certain attention to her physique, Camila's body was simply enviable, however to me it was delicious.

No, Lauren.

-Cabello, Lauren. Mrs. Cabello. – she corrected – Anyways, to what do I owe the honor of your visit in my house?

I must have blinked more times than usual, because Camila smiled widely before getting closer to the window.

-I'm here to work, Mrs. Cabello. I was temporarily chosen to be your private security guard.

-Temporarily?

Camila slid the towel over her breasts, attracting my stubborn eyes that fixed on them. I shook my head and turned my attention to a random corner of the house.

-Yes, until they find a replacement.

The brunette nodded with a disbelieved smile. Where are you getting yourself into, Lauren?

-This will be interesting.

-What? – I played dumb.

Camila's brown eyes fixed on me, and her expression softened.

-Nothing, Jauregui. We need to talk better, I want to know how this will work.

-Of course, I can explain. – I spoke walking away from her.

It would be comical if it wasn't tragic. I wanted to keep distance from what could disturb me there, but it would be impossible.

-Alright, you better wait for me in Christopher's private office. I don't want the employees listening to our... – Camila fell silent for a few seconds, and then turned her attention back to me – Conversation.

-I don't see a problem in that, Mrs. Cabello.

-But I do, agent Jauregui. – she said in a determined tone – Eliza!

Camila called, and within seconds the woman showed up in the living room, properly uniformed.

-Take agent Jauregui to my husband's office. I'm going to take a shower, and I'll be right down.

-Yes, ma'am. – the woman spoke quickly.

-Offer her something to drink, please, Eliza. – she said to the maid – I promise not to take long, Lauren.