Day Fifteen, Miss You

Dear Maddaalineeee,

    Wassupp Beotch? Haven't talked to you in forever, I miss it.. Obviously. You are pretty much the one and only person I can really bond with over music, seriously. One of the only people who can really relate to me on certain levels. I know we aren't that close, but I would really like to be. Stop pushing me away when I try to have a deep talk with you! They're really good to have. So stop!

     I know you love me way more than you let on, because you and Abby always fought over me in school. I knew you first, but I'm closer to her. I miss Science with you, it was always great! I really don't know how we all didn't get into more trouble last quarter for talking all class. I mean, honestly, he acted like he didn't see us. And the Alex thing, thaat was great. No one messes with my friends.

    We should've talked more this summer, I tried texting youu, you never answer! Even Abbey Phillips answers my texts, and half the time she doesn't even like me! Seriously, we only talk when she needs to feel better about herself because I'm nice like that. Ferreal, yo, I'm offended. Ok, I'm not, but I should be. So regardless, I'll be seeing you in a few days. Can't wait.

  Love,

    Mel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I picked this song because we would always jam out to it at school :)