Day Twenty-Nine, Someone You Want To Open Up To

A/N; Well, again, today might be a little different than the described thing. Mainly because, I don't really have any opening up to do that could be done over the internet.. It needs to be done in person. So, this is gunna be about someone who currently doesn't know anything, instead of me just not telling them things because I'm "afraid."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Purnima,

   First things first, I feel like you don't know anything about me anymore. I've changed alot, and I don't think you realize that. We haven't been around each other in forever, and in the past thirty days I realized you don't know me as well as I thought you did, we aren't as close as we seem, and you aren't someone who I can always talk to that'll be there for me.

   You haven't given me any insight on your life either, so I accept I don't know anything. I was going through stuff when you were busy doing whatever around the time I started this. Bet you didn't notice. Lots of things have went down, been found out, and been resolved. All without your involvement, or knowledge. I don't know if you're going through anything, or if anything is wrong. We haven't talked enough for me to know. I guess I wish I did, because we're supposed to be "sisters."

 That's why I think it's funny that last night you asked me if I was ignoring you.. I guess I got so used to not talking to you that I don't know what to say. It's really awkward. I don't know how it seemed to you that I was ignoring you, because I wasn't trying to. I also don't know what time period you were referring to. I love how you were like, "What did I do?" I could've said a lot of things. For one, you said, "I feel left out, you didn't tell me you were a lesbian." Left out? That's not what you say. Which, I'm not a freakin lesbian, not that it would be any of your business anyway. Honestly, I don't think you would accept it. A while back I was actually gunna test you by telling you that I was to see how you would react, because I didn't trust our friendship. I figured if you were really cool about it, than we were good. If not, then I would have my suspicions confirmed, and that would be the end of it. Hook, Line, and Sinker.

  So what if I was, P? Huh? Be honest now. Really. What's your opinion on that? I'd love to know. Because in July when I brought that up you were acting really weird, almost freaked out. Come on now, you can't tell me that showed nothing of your take on it.

  The bestest part is, I'm not planning on filling you in if you ask about what's been going on. Realize there's too much that goes on on a daily basis. Too much happens, and gets resolved within a few days. After it's done, nobody wants to talk about it anymore. That's just how it is. Seriously. I don't know if you've ever felt this way about me, but I wish you'd have put me in check. Nobody seems to tell me when I'm wrong, which is extremely annoying because I know full well everybody has their problems, and I'm the first one to point stuff out to everyone else. I don't play that mess, and you're aware of that. That much hasn't changed.

  I don't know what I want to get out of this, except those things off my chest. This has been going on for a while, but there's obviously been no time to talk about it or adress it. I don't know what I'm overall trying to say this means, but you should be able to figure it out your own way by however you take it.

   Peaace ouuuut,

     Mel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I can't believe I only have one day left.. Times flies.. Fast. Oh and about the song, I decided to use a video of this girl who has covered some really good songs (she's pretty beast), instead of spending a bunch of my time looking for a song that made sense. "Life's like an hourglass glues to the table" <3 See y'all tomarrow.