Here we go...

Peter pulls the car behind some trees about a twenty minute walk from the mansion. Alice will be staying in the car while me and boys will be in the mansion.

"Ok everyone have their headset in?" we all nod while Alice tests it out.

"Can everyone hear me?" Alice's voice is right in my ear as if she was whispering to me alone.

"Good it works. Can we go now? The faster this is over the faster i can get out of these heels." i whine and Dan chuckles while punching my arm.

"Awww is the Baby need a nap? She seems to be getting cranky." its odvious he is mocking me and its odvious what im about to do next. I raise my fist in the air to punch him hard in the gut again, but my arm is held tight.

"Guys this is no time for jokes. We are here and we need to focus." Peter gives Dan and i a stern looks then turns to grab a couple more bags. I turn to Dan and give him a death glare for getting me in trouble with Peter then walk over to the car to help Alice.

"Need any help?" She is staring at four computer screens, her eyes moving so fast from one to the other, it looks as if they are barely moving. She doesn't answer me or even notice me so i assume she has everything covered.

I make my over to Peter who is going through one of the black duffel bags full of weapons.

"Hey, Are you mad at me?" He places a gun that was in is hand back in the bag and turns to me. His face is glowing in the dim light of the moon. His blue eyes sparkle and his blond hair falling across his forehead. He sighs.

"No im not mad at you. I just wish you wouldn't take everything so literally." he stands so he is alittle less then a head taller then me.

"Peter, you know as well as i do that i have worked hard for the status and respect i earn today. And..." He cut me off.

"I know Artemis. I know. You just need to learn to stop caring about other's opinions of you and just do things and act." he lets out a deep sigh. "But i know if you didn't take it so harshly then you wouldn't be the Artemis i know and love." i smile at his comment. We aren't related brother and sister but we might as well be. He opens his arms, letting me embrace him.

"Your an ass you know that." i laugh into his shoulder. His hard voice chuckles.

"Yea i know. You tell me everyday." he squeezes me tighter then releases me from his arms.

"Now Artemis listen to me. Your job is going to be the hardest, do you have an idea on how you are going to distract the Alpha and get the key?" i looked down at my shoes. i had a couple of ideas but nothing had a 100% success rate in my mind.

"No. Not yet." he lifted my chin with his hand up so our eyes could meet.

"Im sure you'll think of something." i smiled and thats when Dan walked over.

"Are you two done yet? I wanna go already so we can get this over with." Peter and i turn to Dan. i pull away from Peter and walk over to Dan. i playfully run my hand on his chest and over his shoulders.

"Awwww... Is little Dan getting nervous?" he immediatly pulls back, tripping over another bag on the ground falling on his ass, hard. Peter and i break out laughing while Dan gets up brusing his clothes off and mumbling curses.

"Come on you two." Peter walks infront of me and I follow him. We start our walk to the Dark Shadow Mansion after saying our goodbyes to Alice.

We were at the mansion in about twenty minutes. The party had already started and was in full swing, making it easy for me to slip in. I am going to slip into the garden and walk right in. Im about to jump over the stone wall when Peter catches my arm.

"Be careful Baby." he whispers into my ear. I smile and nod to him, then throw myself over the wall. Here we go...