I Do.

It passed by in a blur. His hands touching mine. His lips moving but I can't hear what he says. Then it's over with a kiss. We walk down the isle then it's just him and I.

"My beautiful wife." Orion's amber eyes glow in excitement. I barely manage a smile. His hand rubs my cheek and I lean up and kiss him. I have to play the part. I can figure it out later, but I'm not letting that devil get to me. Not today.

"I love you Orion with all my heart." He smiles, leaning down and brushing his lips against mine.

"You are mine. Now and forever." I giggle. I'm amazed how well I can tune Cain out, maybe it's all in my head and I'm not pregnant.

"And you mine. Now come on, everybody is waiting!" I peck him on the lips and break from his arms. I run into the closet, grabbing my party dress.

My party dress is short, only to my knee. It's a deep blood red tight to my body, finding all my curves. Thin black lace runs from my chest down both my arms. I emerge from the closet to find my handsome husband sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for me. His strong arms fitted perfectly in the black silk of his suit. I walk over to him, he wraps his arms around my waste.

"When were you going to tell me?" I feel my eyes bulge out of my head. He couldn't be talking about the... Oh god.

"What are you..." Orion growls and stands up, peering into my eyes.

"I can hear him, the baby. Why didn't you tell me?" He rubs my cheeks with his rough hands that I love so much.

"I... I... It's ... C" as I'm about to say his name when I feel my throat close. I feel Cain whisper in my head...'Don't toy with me dear'.

"What?" Orion's eyes are filled with concern. I shut my eyes tight and look down.

"A... A man from Cain's pack. He did it. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." I didn't realize it but I'm crying. I'm so frightened and I don't know what to do. What will Orion think of me?

"Oh don't be Artemis. Don't be." My mate's arms wrap around me, allowing warmth to fill my body. Pushing the fear away. "I can send for the doctor, he can take the baby out and..."

"No! Yo... You can't. I mean it's a life. I don't want to kill it. Please." I feel Cain's hand slowly loosen around my throat. Orion's eyes show confusion, but he seems to buy it.

"Well, if it will make you happy." I give him a small smile and a kiss.

"I love you. Now come on let's forget about this and go to the party ok?" He nods as I take his hand and drag him out the door to the party.

HEY GUYS!

Tell me if you are enjoying the story! Please I love hearing from you guys :)

Thanks

-SAM