Girls Got Moves

"Are we there yet?" I whine to Orion who is walking in front of me. He chuckles.

"You are like a child." I make a poo face.

"Well compared to you I am." I give him a sneaky smile as he gives me a embarrassed face. I giggle. "So are we almost there?"

"As a matter of fact we are." He pushes a double door open and I jump in excitement. The room looks like a huge warehouse, but full of weapons and fighting mats. Orion walks in, leaving me staring in awe at all the shiny weapons. "Come on, I wanna see you shoot a few arrows."

My eyes immediately snap to him and I quickly walk over towards him. He lifts up a garage door on the wall and reveals a long room with 2 targets. The targets aren't your normal targets, they are human mannequins. Sweet.

"Here." Orion hands me a bow and arrow, different then the one I used to use, but I like it. I take the arrow from his hand and place it on the bow. I take a deep breathe, lifting the bow. I pull back on the arrow, holding tight, taking one last breathe and release...

"Holy shit!" Orion stares at the arrow protruding out from the head of the mannequin. The arrow right between the eyes. A perfect shot.

I smile softly as he walks up towards the target, pulling the arrow from the head. "That's pretty good, but..." He hands me the arrow, still holding another one in his hand. "Can you do it again?"

I give him a sneaky smile as I grab the arrow, shooting it and then taking the arrow from his other hand and shooting it.

The first one lands right between the eyes again... The second one landed slightly lower.

"Oh... That looks painful." Orion motions to his crouch as he stares at the arrow sticking from the mannequins 'area'. I giggle. "Remind me to never piss you off when you have a bow and arrow in your hand."

I smile as he takes a step closer to me, slowly wrapping his hand around my waist. His eyes trail down my face, making their way to my lips. He slowly leans in, as I close my eyes...

"Alpha!" A door slams across the room making me jump back. I grab my heart. He scared the shit out of me. Greg comes running in, his eyes full of panic.

Orion, on the other hand, is growling. "What is it Greg? This better be important."

Greg stops dead in his tracks when he realizes how upset Orion is. He glances at me, "Luna." I nod my head back and he continues, "You weren't answering me. There is another intruder in our territory, this time there is more then one scent. Although, the rogue from the other night is back, his scent is mixed with the others."

Orion turns to me. "Stay here. I'll be back shortly." He leans down kissing me on the cheek, then walks off with Greg at his heel.

Once they leave the room I sigh. "So much for some bonding time."