Dreaming?

"Cain. But how...y-your dead." Cain moves in the shadows, moonlight dancing across his body and around his feet.

"Oh baby, you think you could get rid of me that easy? I'll always be with you." I shake my head in disbelief.

"No, your dead. Im just dreaming... your dead... he's dead...your not really here" I shut my eyes tight and keep repeating it over and over again.

"Your wrong deary. I am here. I alway will be. When i bit you, i gave you a part of me. I run through your body, in your blood, in your head. I'll always be here... until death do us part." I shut my eyes tighter.

"NO! GO AWAY!" Tears roll down my face. I want out of this dream. I want out!

"As you wish, see you around princess." A sharp pain shoots through my head and i scream in pain.

"ARTEMIS! Baby what's wrong?" I feel arms and hands on me, i freak. I through a punch and collide with a face. I slowly open my eyes and find Orion against the wall holding his cheek. I punched him... "Artemis?"

"I-Im so sorry... I-I didn't mean it." He slowly gets up, making his way towards me. I shiver in pain and fear, sweat dripping down my back.

"Why did you scream? Are you ok?" How can i tell him? How do you explain to a man you love what just happened to me? A man who is dead is living inside of me... maybe i was just dreaming. He is so worried about me already and we have a chance to be happy now.

"Nothing, im fine. i just had a nightmare." He sits next to me on the bed. I reach for his cheek. "Sorry for punching you." He smiles.

"It's alright, im ok. But i must say, you have a mean punch." I giggle. Maybe it was just a dream... It's all ok now.