Chapter 5- Hold up

Sorry I haven't been updating... I've been really lazy. oh well. you'll live :) 

*DEMI POV*

I feel terrible about having to go back on tour today. Whitney didn't do so well last night, and that was over the internet. What if she hears people say these things in person? This is all to much for her to handle. I'm not sure what to do. 

"Whitney! We have to go!" I yelled to her. I made a deal with Troy. She has to go. I hear her coming down the stairs. She has an "I love Demi" shirt on that I bought for her, Some white jeans, and combat boots. She's very spunky today. 

"Feeling better?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I guess I was just tired. I'm better now," she responded. She smiled and we headed out the door to the limo.

"Hey Demi, Whitney," Tro says as he opens the car door for us.

"Hi, Troy, how are you?" Whitney asks. She must not be scared of him anymore.

"I'm well, thank you!" He said. I smiled and looked over to her. She smiled back a me and we were off to the airport.

_______________________________

*WHITNEY POV*

We had just gotten to alburquerque and I could literally hear the fans screaming in the airport, and Demi and I are still in the plane...

Demi held my hand, reassuring me that it would be okay. 

"We have two body guards, we'll be fine." She said. I nodded and let out a big sigh. 

Demi got out and I was trailing right behind her. We get inside and I swear to Jesus that my eardrums exploded. Fans were everywhere, surrounding us. I don't think I have claustrophobia, but I might after this is over.

We get halfway through the mob and I lose Demi... and the bodyguards. I literally have no idea where they went. I felt someone tugging at my hair. I turned to see a whole bunch of girls trying to get at me. I'm guessing they wanted me for different reasons.

"OMG ITS WHITNEY YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS! LET'S BE BESTIES!" I heard one girl shout. I fel someone pull at my hair again and then I got punched.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM DEMI! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU!" I soon got kicked. I couldn't stop crying. Some girl grabbed my wrist which literally hurt like hell. I screamed, and I screamed loud. I felt a man come from behind and pick me up, bringing me away from everyone. 

"IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL ALL BE BANNED FROM THE CONCERT TONIGHT!" The man shouted. It was amazing how fast they left. I slid down to the floor and started bawling my eyes out. I could see Demi out from the corner of my eye. I got up and ran straight to her. I kept crying as she rubbed my back

"What the hell happened, Jeremy? You were supposed to be behind her the whole time!" Demi yelled to him. I cringed and she felt me tense up. I rubbed me some more.

"I was. I figured a fan snatched her away," he said. I calmed myself down and let go of Demi. She wiped my tears. 

"Are you okay?" she asked me. 

"I think so. They grabbed my wrist and it really burns..." I told her quietly. She took me into the bathroom and straighten me up. She brushed my hair and put gauze on my cuts. 

"I'm really sorry. That was never supposed to happen." She told me. 

"It's fine. Let's just pretend it never happened. I'm just ready to see you sing," I said smiling. She hugged me and I smiled more.

"Let's go," she said. I followed her out.

_____________________________

*DEMI POV*

I walked out on stage to where thousands of people were screaming my name.

"DEMI I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION!!!" Most of them screamed! I smiled.

"Thank you Alburquerque!" I ran to center stage as Made in the USA came on.

Our love runs deep like a chevy.

if you fall, I'll fall with you baby.

Cause that's the way we like to doit, that's the way we like.

I finished the song and the fans were screaming their heads off. I caught my breath and drank some water.

"So, as you guys know. I have a new sister. Her name is Whitney and she's beautiful, inside and out. For those of you who bullyed her when I did that twitcam last night, I'm very disappointed. Yes, I know not all of you did that, but a lot of you did. I'm running an anti-bullying campaigne and you're bullying my sister. Does that make sense? No. I'm just saying, think before you speak." 

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

[Chorus:]
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

[Verse 2:]
As the smoke clears, I awaken
And untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

[Chorus:]
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

[Bridge:]
Go run, run, run
I'm gonna stay right here,
Watch you disappear
Yeah, oh
Go run, run, run
Yeah, it's a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here

[Chorus:]
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Oh Oh
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

(Like a skyscraper)

Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

_________________

I finished the concert and said goodbye to Alburquerque. I got off stage to see a smiling Whitney.

"What?" I asked her, smiling as well.

"That speech you gave was really powerful. Thank you. Oh, and you're a great singer." She said. I hugged her and got cleaned up so we could go home. I know Whit isn't stable. I will finish the tour when she is.

~~~~~~~~~~

We get out of the limo and head to the door. I unlock it and step inside to see a man sitting on the arm of my couch. 

"Dad?" Whitney asks.

_____________________-

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER. SORRY NOT SORRY XD