Chapter 6- For the love of a daughter

Wow. A lot of you actually like this story. yay<3 Chipper Wins xD Okay. UPDATE TIME

*WHITNEY POV*

"Dad?" I walked into the door astonished. He just sat there. "Dad. What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled him.

"Dude, look. I'm not sure how you got into my house but if you don't leave right now, I will call my bodyguards," Demi told him. He stood up and we backed up. 

"Whitney, I want you back. I need you back," He told me. He sounded drunk. My dad rarely drinks but when he does, it isn't pretty. 

"No, dad. You could have gotten me back for a whole year but you chose not to. I'm with Demi now. She's my legal gardian. Not you." I was scared and angry at the same time. He looked out of breathe, like he had been crying.

"Your mother passed away. She just died. I really can't live alone. I need you back!" Dad yelled. I flinched and backed up. 

"I'll be right back okay? I'm calling my guards, they're two doors down. Stall for a bit," Demi whispered in my ear. I nodded and she left for the door. 

"No, dad! You kicked me out. You daid I wasn't your daughter anymore. I'm never coming back. I'm living with Demi!" I yelled. All of a sudden, he just got really angry. He came running at me, grabbing my arm really hard and pulling me out the door. I struggled to get away. The he slapped me. My dad has never slapped me before.

"Hey dude!"I heard some other man yell. Dad turned his head and then got punched in the mouth. He let go of me and fell to the ground. I ran into Demi's arms, crying. The guards handcuffed my dad and put him in the cop car. 

"H-h-he hit m-me. He's n-never done th-th-that bef-fore," I managed to get out while sobbing. Demi shushed me and ran her fingers through my hair. I tried pulling myself together but then I realized that he said Mom passed away. So, I cried even harder.

I let go of Demi and ran into the house up to my room.

______________________

*DEMI POV*

 I really do hate seeing her like this. It's going to take a lot of fixing. I sighed and walked inside and locked the door. I walked past the couch, but saw a white piece of paper on it. I opened it only to find that it was a letter from her mom.

Dear Whitney. I need you to know that I love you with all my heart. I didn't want you to leave, but I just let you. Which was the dumbest mistake I've ever done. Right now, I'm hiding in the closet from your father. He went crazy. I tried to get him to calm down but he just got angrier. He has a gun. I'm praying to god he doesn't find me. I love you whitney. I hope that girl

That was where the note finished. She probably didn't get to finish it. He father probably killed her mother. She didn't die. She was murdered. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what would have happened to Whit as well. 

I walked upstairs to her room, about to knock on her door. Before I did, I heard my voice playing. It was For the Love of a Daughter, the song I wrote about my father. I could hear her singing softly to it, still crying. I kncoked on the door and she stopped singing and came to open it. 

"I'm so sorry," I said as tears started filling up in my eyes. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Do you want to know what happened to your mom?" I asked. She nodded and I walked in and sat on her bed.

"You dad killed her. I'm so sorry. I read the note that she left for you. She said she loves you and that she wishes she had never given you up," I said. She looked down at the floor.

"But she did..." she said softly. 

"I know," I said, "but she really didn't want to."

She sat next to me and I put my arm around her. 

"I'm going to find out more about her so we can go to her funeral and all that, okay?" I said getting up. She nodded.

"Oh! and by the way, you're a really great singer. I might have to use that to my advantage someday," I winked at her. She cracked a smile and I left her room.

________________________

I know it's a short update. I wasn't really in the mood but everyone wanted me to, so I did. Thanks for the support c: