Chapter 32- Catch Me As I Fall Apart

*WHITNEY POV*

(6 years later)

"Demi, are you ready?" I called for her.

"Yeah, be downstairs in a second." She replied back. I walked over to get the car keys, then she walked downstairs.

"Where's Noah?" She asked me. I looked to the door.

"He's already in the car. Jordan put him in there," I said. We locked the door and got in the car with them.

"Mommy, where we going?" Noah asked me. I put the car in reverse and drove out of the driveway.

"We're going to a concert, baby," I looked in the rearview mirror into his eyes.

"For who?" I chuckled.

"For mommy and aunt Demi," I told him. He started laughing.

It's been a wild roller coaster around here. Noah literally grew up before my eyes, he six now. Jordan and I are married, with another baby on the way. Demi finished her fifth album and I finished my second. We collaborated and we are starting a new tour called, "A fresh start tour". Everyone is happy and healthy.

We got to the airport, and already heard the fans screaming.

"Listen to me," I told the guard, "you hold Noah so tight that you think his lungs will pop out of his face. If anybody hurts him, I will hurt you. Understand?" I told him sternly. He nodded in agreement.

We walked to the doors and many fans ran at us but the guards pushed them back.

Back up! We have a child!" Max yelled. Some moved back but they stayed screaming. We had soon gotten into our airport portal and entered the plane.

"Ready for your first plane ride, baby?" I asked Noah, taking him out of the guards arms. He nodded in excitement.

______________

I walked out on stage to all the screaming fans. it will definitely be a moment I'll never forget.

"Hey guys! I hope you all have fun tonight!" I said to the sold out arena in front of me.

I start to sing People Like Us and the feeling that you get when you see thousands of fans sing your songs and dance around is honestly magical. I never would have thought that this would be me.

"Alright, I'm going to need some help from all of you! What I need you to do is say 'New Jersey loves you, Demi!' as loud as possible okay??? GO"

"NEW JERSEY LOVES YOU, DEMI!" The fans screamed. Demi soon popped her head.

"Oh sorry. I couldn't help but hear that the whole state of New Jersey loves me!" She laughed. I hugged her as she walked out and it was like hugging her for the first time.

"I'm putting my defenses up, cuz I don't wanna fall in love, if I ever did that, I'd think I'd have a heart attack!" Demi and I sand together. Flashbacks from the first time we sang together on the Ellen Show 7 years ago came flooding back. And they were great memories.

We had gotten through half of the concert and now it was time for my favorite part.

"As you all know, I have had some struggles in my past, and so has Whitney. We both have handled some rough days and weeks. Whether it be, cutting ourselves again, not eating, overdosing into a coma. It was bad. But we have both pulled out from the darkness into bigger and better lives." Demi said to the whole arena.

"This song is a special song that Whitney and I wrote together. It's called 'You Don't Have A Heart'" she looked at me. I started playing the piano and Demi started singing.

"You ripped me into pieces so small, and I wonder if I could change it all. I was tortured and drowned in my own sadness, and it was you who always sat in bitterness." She finished and now I started to sing.

"All the words you said to me were lingering in my mind. So, I just want to stop the pain and then go back and find myself again tonight, so the cuts, burns, and scars. yes, that's why you don't have a heart."

"So, what's the point of living life when you drove me to carry with me, a knife. Every night I'm in my room thinking of you how you destroyed me and everything I do."

"All the words you said to me lingering in my mind. so, I just want to stop the pain and then go back and find myself again tonight, with all the cuts, burns, and scars. Yes, that's why you don't have a heart."

"Whether it's a shot to kill the pain, or a cut to split a vein, or a purge to stop the gain, because it all hurts the same. Because of you all my friends let go of my hand, and here I am in Wonderland."

"All the words you said to me were lingering in my mind. so, I just want to stop the pain and then go back and find myself again tonight, with all the cuts, burns, and scars. yes, that's why you don't have a heart."

We finished our song with roaring applause and tears from the audience. I felt relieved after that performance. I grabbed Demi's hand tightly, and waved for Noah and Jordan to come out here. They ran out and I took Noah into my arms.

"Say something to the nice people, Noah!" I told him. Her took the microphone and turned around, "Hi people! This is mommy and this is my daddy and I love them!" he said. The crowd had an awh moment and then I took the mic from him.

"We are the Lovato-Lynch family. And we're stronger than we've ever been..."

_______________

*that song was written by me*
And that is the end of Catch Me As I Fall apart.

Thank you for coming on this incredible ride with me. This was the best story I've ever written. I love you guys and I'll write either a sequel or another Demi one idk yet.
Love ya!