Chapter 12- Neon Lights

I'm updating!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooooooooooooooooop

*WHITNEY POV*

I got home from school and threw my bag down and ran upstairs to Demi's room. Surprisingly, nothing bad happened today. I actually didn't want to cry. It feel great not to be bullied for once. 

"Demi, I'm home," I yelled. She was sitting in her room on her phone.

"Come here, let's take a selfie for my lovatics!" she said. 

"I-I don't know, Demi. Your fans don't seem to like me all that much..." I stumbled with my words. I've always been nervous with people.

"Remember when I talked to some of them at that concert? Well, they lightened up. And I might have had a twitcam to talk to them. They actually like you now!" She told me. I was completely shocked. I said thanks and took a picture with her.

"Now, this is twitter material," she winked at me. I walked over to the mirror and studied my features. I'm not as pretty and most girls. Never was, never will be.

"Demi, how are we supposed to fix this?" I asked, pointing at my face. She looked up, looking dissappointed.

"Whitney, you're beautiful," she said to me. Of course I didn't believe her. "How about instead of me doing our makeup, I let my makeup artist do it? She has the hands of a goddess."

"Fine,"

"Alrighty, let's go," she said.

__________________

*DEMI POV*

We drove to Ellen's studio and parked in the guest area. We got out to meet Ava, my makeup artist.

"Hey, Ava. We need you to do Whitney's makeup for tonight. Just between you and me, Whit's going to make a guest appearance on the show so make her as beautiful as possible, alright?" I told her. Ava nodded and took Whitney by the hand and led her to the trailer.

While she was getting her makeup done, I went to talk to Ellen.

"Hey, Ellen!" I called to her.

"Oh, hey Demi. How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing well," I smiled. "So as you may know, I got a little sister. Her name is Whitney."

"Yes! It's been on he news for like 3 weeks."

The news for 3 weeks? That's ridiculous.

"Well, she is a magnificent singer! So, I wanted to surprise her by bringing her out to sing Neon Lights with me. Is that okay?"

"That's awesome. I'm completely fine with that. See you tonight,"she said. I smiled and walked to he studio.

_______________________

"So, I hear you have a new person in your life, tell us more," Ellen said.

"Well, during the tour, which is on hold at the moment, I had gotten lonely. So, I thought it was time for me to get a sister. I know I have Dallas and Madison, but they live in Texas and I'm here. My loneliness brought me to adopt Whitney, the light of my life." I said very genuinely.

*WHITNEY POV*

I was listening to Demi say all these nice things about me. The light of her life? I didn't think I was that important.

"So, you have a surprise?" I hear Ellen say.

"Yes, Whitney is an excellent singer, so I thought she coud come out here and sing with me. Whitney?" Demi called. I didn't move. I just sat there. Is she serious right now? What in the hell is she thinking?

"Whit, come on," Demi said, looking back. I sighed, got up, smoothed my dress, and walked out from backstage. I heard everyone scream and clap for me. It made me feel good.

"From her recent album, DEMI, here is Demi Lovato and Whitney Baybridge singing Neon Lights

Demi started it off.

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Then, I started to sing.

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

I looked over at Demi to see her looking back at me smiling. I knew we were both going to sing the next part

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Like neon lights
Like neon lights

Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, beautiful
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Like neon lights
Like neon lights

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out

We cut to commercial and I hit Demi right on her arm. 

"Demi! Really? You didn't even ask me OR tell me!" I yelled.

"Whitney, you were amazing up there. Did you not just hear everyone clap for you?" 

We satdown on the couch, waiting for the show to come back on.

"Welcome back to season 11 of the Ellen Show, we're here with Demi Lovato and her sister, Whitney" Ellen said to the camera. "So, Whitney, did you ever think you would get adopted, let alone by Demi?"

"I was in that orphanage for a year before Demi chose me. I have the same problems as Demi had. The day she picked me, I was having a mental breakdown. She rushed over to me, grabbed the blade from my hands and told me that I was going to be okay. From that moment on, not only was she a sister, she was a life saver," I told Ellen, as Demi held my hand and tears rolled down her eyes.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday..." Demi said.

________________________

HOPEYOU LIKED ITTTT<3