Chapter 29- Who are You?

*WHITNEY POV*

"Whitney?" I heard Demi's voice say to me. I open my eyes, letting a little bit of light through them.

"Hey..." I slightly groaned. I heard Demi chuckle at me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. I raise my eyebrows, not really sure.

"Uh, I think I'm okay. My side hurts." I close my eyes again, "how is Noah?"

"He's doing fine. He sleeping in the incubator." She said to me. I smiled a little, thinking about when we first made eye contact. He was the most beautiful baby.

"How's Jordan?" I asked nervously. Demi sighed and held my hand. That's never good.

"Jordan is... Uhm... Well, he's..." she anticipated.

"Dead?" I asked, voice trembling and tears filling my eyes.

"No. No, not dead. He's breathing but he can't wake up." She squeezed my hand. "What do you mean?"

"Jordan won't be able to wake up for a while. His heart is having major issues. However, he's alive, so the chance of waking up is a possibility." I nodded and wiped the one tear that was sliding down my cheek.

Later there was a knock on my door.

"Come in, whoever you are," I said. Five girls walked into the door.

"Hey, Demi, hey Whitney." A girl with blondish hair said. I have no clue who these girls were.

"Hey guys, thank you for coming," Demi said to them.

"Uh, hello... Who are you?" I asked confused.

"Oh sorry, Whitney. This is Ally, Normani, Camila, Lauren, and Dinah. The girls from Fifth Harmony." Demi told me. I nodded with a smile.

"How are you doing?" Lauren asked me.

"I'm doing okay, thank you."

"Well, the reason we're here is to sing to you," Camila said with a smile. I chuckled at the way she said it.

"Me and my girls or who are you?" Camila asked Normani. She whispered back to Camila and they nodded.

"Monday you sent me flowers, Tuesday made me feel stupid, Wednesday the world was ours, Thursday you didn't prove it, Friday fell back in love, Saturday we didn't talk, Sunday you said you needed space," Lauren and Normani sang. It was actually really beautiful.

"Do you miss me, am I crazy? Am I losing hold of your love baby? Either you want me or you don't, I need to know, I need to know." I smiled listening to the sing He reminded me of Jordan.

"Who are you today? Will you be the sun or the pouring rain? Who are you tomorrow? Will you make me smile or just bring me sorrow? Who are you going to be when I'm lost and I'm scared? Who are you going to be when there's nobody there? Who are you today? Because I am still the same..." they sang. When they stopped, I realized that I was crying.

"Thank you," I said while sniffling. They all hugged me and said you're welcome.

"So, when can we see the baby? We been dying to see him!" Dinah said to me.

"Uh, I don't know, Demi can you go ask a nurse?" I looked up at her.

"Of course." She stepped outside to find a nurse.

"We're really sorry about Jordan," Ally said, "R5 was our opening act for the tour, well before this happened."

"Yeah, I hope he'll wake up soon," I look down at my trembling hands.

"The doctor said that she will bring him up in a second," Demi smiled, coming back inside. I nodded but I was still looking at my hands. Something just doesn't feel right. Noah doesn't have a father at the moment, I don't have a boyfriend, it just sucks.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Lauren asked me. I struggled to get words to come out of my mouth because there were a lot of things wrong.

"It's just hard. I used to be a normal girl who got bullied every day. Now, I'm almost 17 years old, just had a baby, I'm the star of the media right now, like seriously, Noah Lynch is the number one trending topic on Twitter, and my boyfriend wake up." I say in exasperation, "when did life get so hard?"

"Whitney, sometimes life just sucks, okay?" Demi chuckled, "but you have friends who support you, a beautiful baby boy, and us." She said.

"That's right. We may have just met you personally, but we've been fans of yours since Nightingale," Normani said, speaking for the other 4.

"Well thank you," I said. A knock on the door was heard and all seven of us turned our heads.

"We have a tiny visitor," The nurse said, bringing Noah over to me.

"He's so beautiful!" I said, holding her in my arms. His eyes were still closed but he kept wiggling.

"He is so cute," Camila said to me. I smiled and looked down at his face.

"He's my angel..."