Chapter 22- Mistake

Sorry I haven't updated in like 90 million years. I've been depressed and busy.

*DEMI POV*

I'm so grateful that I woke up. Just thinking about me passing away and everyone being so depressed is heartbreaking. Not just my family, but my fans as well. It was a close call.

The doctor said I wasn't allowed to do anything physical for a few weeks. Not singing is going to be the hardest part. I sing everywhere I go.

"Are you doing okay?" Whitney came in and asked. I smiled and shook my head yes.

"I'm good. Thank you."

"You sure? Jordan asked me to come over to help him with Chemistry," she walked over to me and sat on my bed.

"I'll be fine. I'll just get Marissa to come over. Go!" I said.

"Alright, I'll call you when I'm coming home."

"The car keys are on the kitchen table. Love you!" I hugged her and she left me alone. I grabbed the phone and called Marissa. The phone rang a few times and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Marissa. It's Demi," I told her.

"Demi! Oh my gosh, how are you doing? Are you okay?" She asked frantically. I chuckled.

"Yeah I'm okay. Want to come over? Whitney went to her boyfriends house, so I'm alone," I breathe out heavily and roll over to my stomach.

"Yeah! I'll be there soon. Bye!" she hung up and I was alone again. Now all I had to do was wait.

____________________

*Whitney POV*

I was driving over to Jordan's, jamming out to Royals on the way. I pulled into his driveway, putting the car into park. He ran out to hug me and kiss me. I firmly kissed back, thinking about how much I missed him over the past few weeks.

"How are you?" He asked, holding my hand while walking me inside. I felt so in-place when I was with him.

"I'm doing well. Just been taking care of Demi." I told him, closing the door behind me. "So, let's get on that chemistry homework," we smiled at each other and went up to his room. He had books and music lyrics all over his bed and floor.

"Sorry about the mess. I'm just really busy," he laughed.

"It's okay. You seem to be working a lot," I sat down, moving some things out of the way.

"I am, but it's cool. So, the stuff we are working on are bonds and compounds," he sat next to me.

"Okay, well, if it's part of the metals and nonmetals, then it's an ionic bond. If it's between a metalloid and the nonmetals then it's a polar covalent bond, got it? So, hydrogen oxide would be an ionic bond. And carbon... Diox... Ide would be..." I slowly looked up, his eyes fixated on mine. We leaned in and kissed once again. He grabbed me, pulling me closer and I didn't resist. Jordan was a great kisser, by the way.

He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in as quick as possible. I let his tongue dominate because I wasn't even going to try to fight against him. I laid down and he got on top of me. He kissed my lips traveling down my jawline to my neck. I let out a soft moan. He seemed to like to tease me like that. He pinched my side, getting a giggle out of me. I kept kissing him, not even breaking away to breathe.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"I'm ready. I love you, okay?" I said to him. He smiled, then we continued kissing. We rolled over so I could be on top. He pulled off my shirt and I willingly let him. We both quickly got undressed leaving just our undergarments. I knew that this could be dangerous, and I knew we were moving too fast, but I love Jordan. I know that he's my person. We love each other, but this could be my greatest mistake.

________________

*DEMI POV*

"Thank you for coming over! I really missed you," I hug Marissa as she walked in the door.

"I missed you too! I'm glad you're okay," she sat her purse down, making sure it wasn't going to fall on the floor.

"Yeah, me too. It was a close call, but I'm a lot better now," I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, "anything to drink?"

"Water is fine, thanks!" I gave her a water bottle and sat across from her. "So, how are things in the Lovato house?"

"They are good. Whitney just turned 16, and becoming quite the singer. I'm going to try to get my label to sign her. Her and her boyfriend have been working out nicely," I smiled.

"Oh, who is she dating?" Marissa asked me, taking a sip of water.

"Jordan Lynch. Ross Lynch's younger brother. You would think, with Whitney trying to be on the down low all the time, she wouldn't want to date another celebrity, but they are perfect for each other. Seriously. I believe they're going to get married and have kids one day." I laughed and she laughed with me.

"Well someone has a new OTP!" Marissa replied. Our laughter died down and we sat in silence for about two seconds.

"But yeah, we're good here. It's been a roller coaster of four months though. Sometimes, I don't think of Whit as my sister. She's my daughter, and I couldn't ask for a better one..."

__________________

*WHITNEY POV*

"Demi, I'm back," I called. I put the car keys on the mantle and walked into the living room.

"Hey, sweetie!" She walked from around the corner, "how did the studying go?" When she asked that I immediately felt guilty.

"Uhhh... Good." Yeah, we studied hard," I faked a smile and looked to my phone. She came and sat next to me.

"Why are you sweating?" She asked confused. I had to lie. I can't tell her that I just had sex with my boyfriend.

"Well, um... After studying, we, uh, played soccer in his backyard. He beat me, obviously, but, yep. That's why I'm sweating." I didn't even look her in the eyes. I can't tell her. And she doesn't have to know, right? It's not like it's going to impact me for the rest of my life. Ugh. Who am I kidding? I just lost my virginity at 16 years old. God. What in the hell have I done?

_______________

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!
Sorry it took me so damn long